Inspiration

If your into that kind of thing, or just looking for some kind of challange to focus on have a look at this : https://www.youtube.com/user/ToughMudder?ob=0&feature=results_main

This is part of the course, but everytime I watch it it cracks me up !! : https://www.youtube....h?v=jwPhpFmY5fY

Go for it !!

Last edited:
Nice Videos MrMacez,

I just thought is was a nice insirational post but I don't do it. I'm a boxer so I train completely differently for that sport. Looks really tough though!
Well blow me away !! Im not an actual boxer, but I do make the effort and train in a professional boxing gym. Yea we do some sparring,heavy bag work, skipping and ring work but I just train for the CV side of things. I used to just run and living where I do have some of the most amazing mountain walks within an hour or so drive, so that was mainly all I done when I was younger like 15/16 yo. Then my running partner suggested we start going to the local boxing gym as they were now allowing limited numbers to train twice a week along side the boxers. I loved it immediatly, such a buzz when you walk out that gym knowing you have gave 110% !!

I thought I was fit, I could get up on a Saturday morning and run 14 miles easy, Wow then when I started training at the boxing gym.........well all I can say is it takes training to an totally different level. Respect to you, I know guys now who are Pro fighters here; and the dedication they have is soooo inspiring. I dont have the time in my life at he minute to take to the mountains, but I have kept up with the CV work at the boxing, training like that your not long in bringing your fitness levels to places you never thought possable.

I personally havn't taken part in the Tough Muddler, my running partner has and says it was good fun !! He's into Triathlon's though as well as boxing training CV work so a fit guy. But thats my goal one day, to do the Tough Muddler, My kind of challange but fun at the same time.

I actually showed the video's posted to one of my lectures,he's a fit guy ex semi-professional footballer. He's doing the local one here this year.......Oh to have a normal life not consumed by dissertation, Uni exams and profession exams.

One day...................I WILL DO IT :-D

Respect to you Deebo; there IS no form of training that is as tough as the training you Boxers endure. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. I'm glad to learn you love the sweet science too. Do you watch the fights on TV? Who do you follow? I know everyone hates him but I love Floyd Mayweather Jnr. Check out this motivational boxing link from HBO. Almost brings tears to my eyes.

Thank you very much. I'm glad to learn you love the sweet science too. Do you watch the fights on TV? Who do you follow? I know everyone hates him but I love Floyd Mayweather Jnr. Check out this motivational boxing link from HBO. Almost brings tears to my eyes.
Manny is a genius true to form, his footwork is like nothing I have ever seen. I have a softspot for a local lad doing well who I have had the pleasure of traing with, Mr Ricky Burns. But when growing up I loved to watch De La Hoya, Barry Mcguigan, as well as the older legends Roberto Duran ect. I have all the old big fights from about the 50's Can see Amir Khan turning into a real boxer under Roach.

What bout you ?? It's always the same question, pound for pound - Manny or Maywether Jnr ??

Manny is a genius true to form, his footwork is like nothing I have ever seen. I have a softspot for a local lad doing well who I have had the pleasure of traing with, Mr Ricky Burns. But when growing up I loved to watch De La Hoya, Barry Mcguigan, as well as the older legends Roberto Duran ect. I have all the old big fights from about the 50's Can see Amir Khan turning into a real boxer under Roach.

What bout you ?? It's always the same question, pound for pound - Manny or Maywether Jnr ??
I have to say Mayweather easily, he has never been beaten and always figures an opponent out in 2-3 rounds and then 'its down hill from there.' Many hasn't looked quite so spectacular lately I feel (IMHO losing to Juan Manuel Marquez), and his lunging in will be a huge mistake like Ricky Hatton found out.

Yip totally agree; I still say the fight of the century should happen though. But Mayweathers record, tactical style as well as natural awareness/ability will no doubt leave him being the Boxer with the unbeaten record.

You should check out that young guy I mentioned Ricky Burns, a very talented guy.

Ricky Burns - good record 34-2. Needs to come fight in the States for some more exposure. Does he cut badly?

boxing is awesome yea I watched boxing with my dad his favorite sport mine too! when he was 14 he was walking home took short cut in alley 3 guys and only him well they broke a bottle twisted it in his upper chest. One peron walked away from that fight him. I wanted to share that story cause even though hes not a boxer in his day oh whAT a fighter.

Ricky Burns - good record 34-2. Needs to come fight in the States for some more exposure. Does he cut badly?
No he do's not cut easily one bit, fast hands, quick and light on his feet. The worlds his oyster, and a true Gent of a guy as well.

100% agree with you in the US is where his future wil be decided. He knocked back Frank Warren a couple of times before eventually signing with him. Here is Franks take on Ricky taken after his most recent fight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2112152/Ricky-Burns-British-sporting-hero-says-Frank-Warren.html

Ultimately Frank will eventually take him to the US, maybe need to come up in weight but he has proven he can do that. Under the right trainer and promoter skys the limit. Look at Khan with Freddie Roach, just an example of how the right guidance can turn boy into man - then who knows where from there eh ???

No he do's not cut easily one bit, fast hands, quick and light on his feet. The worlds his oyster, and a true Gent of a guy as well.

100% agree with you in the US is where his future wil be decided. He knocked back Frank Warren a couple of times before eventually signing with him. Here is Franks take on Ricky taken after his most recent fight.

http://www.dailymail...ank-Warren.html

Ultimately Frank will eventually take him to the US, maybe need to come up in weight but he has proven he can do that. Under the right trainer and promoter skys the limit. Look at Khan with Freddie Roach, just an example of how the right guidance can turn boy into man - then who knows where from there eh ???
Mr Macez, only 10 more days to Mayweather vs Cotto. Are you going to get some guys over and stay up late and watch it? What do PPV fights cost over in the UK? Here it's $60

Mayweather STILL undefeated in the 2 years after this thread, that just goes to show he is the pound for pound best.

Awesome video! Love Ali. And then Rocky, lol. Just reading the posts above I have to agree boxers are the fittest athletes period. I once heard a former NFL PLAYER say as much. He said that as a pro football player he thought his sport had the fittest athletes in the world until he trained one summer at a boxing gym. He said he lasted 10 minutes! Lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back