Intas vs Etilaam vs others Etiz MD's.

screamingmimi

I was just reading something on a forum (reddit?) and they were saying that per India law it only needs to have 60% active ingredient.  IT said Etilaam, which I like is worse  I've never taken Consern but most others.  The one everyone raves about zest, gives me a slamming headache.   I take for sleep vs recreational so I usually grab something in the dark and don't know what I took. but I don't notice much difference.

It seems like everyone is out of stock and I'm getting stressed.   Any thoughts?  I like Lee, Laam and MD is the only one for me.  

I was just reading something on a forum (reddit?) and they were saying that per India law it only needs to have 60% active ingredient.  IT said Etilaam, which I like is worse  I've never taken Consern but most others.  The one everyone raves about zest, gives me a slamming headache.   I take for sleep vs recreational so I usually grab something in the dark and don't know what I took. but I don't notice much difference.

It seems like everyone is out of stock and I'm getting stressed.   Any thoughts?  I like Lee, Laam and MD is the only one for me.  
60 is really low. But some countrys allow for a 20% difference. It seems to be the third world type country that have the bigger margins 

Yeah that's what I thought,  Meanwhile everyone is out of stock or don't cary MD's.  Just saw someone selling something called Etizex. No one answers emails either.   People who have stock have jacked up the prices.   May go to DRC.

zest gave me a major headahce.  I like etilee.  Etibest ok.  Etilaam the cheapest.   Don't know if melt time makes a difference but etilaam dissolves really fast.   I've woken up with etilee still uneder my tongue

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back