Interesting Article I Came Across

2earls

Moderators.
Is your love letter real?

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers about fraudulent letters sent to people who have purchased medicines online or over the phone from illegal pharmacies. The agency is concerned that these fake letters, which look similar to official FDA correspondence, are part of an international extortion scam.

Printed on what appears to be FDA letterhead, the letters follow the format of other documents sent by the agency. They alert recipients that their packages have been reviewed and allude to drug violations stemming from their purchases. They ask for a written reply within 15 days, providing a valid FDA address.

So far, approximately three dozen letters have been reported. Mysteriously, thus far none appear to have included a request for money.

While the FDA routinely sends warning letters to companies manufacturing and distributing illegal drugs, individual consumers purchasing from these pharmacies typically are not targeted.

It’s unclear how the names and addresses of the recipients were obtained or how the senders knew who made the purchases. The FDA has warned that many of these websites—which allow people to buy drugs without a valid prescription and often at steep discounts—offer no fraud protection, thereby potentially enabling personal and credit card information to get into the hands of scammers. Some consumers may not even realize they are ordering from illegitimate websites.

I've heard of this!  I know a lot of people think that the letters are being sent by the "illegal pharmacies" themselves.   Would be a clever scam for sure.  No one could claim they never sent the pack if they got an LL.  I guess would be interesting to know if the people that got those letters also didn't get TNs. 

I've actually got one of these when Etiz first got banned everywhere. I was so disappointed, but the vendor did reimburse me with a different magazines that starts with the letter Z.

I just through my letter away.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back