Interesting Story on Tracking Packages

well that is a bit scary.....wonder if there is more going on?

now thats just crazy, once i got to link went to the whole story...wow

well that is a bit scary.....wonder if there is more going on?
​A WHOLE lot was going on. Can't have a caravan of deliveries coming in without at least raising someone's eyebrow. Dude knew he was going overboard, and even had someone else get packages for him.

thats is freaken so scary...oh gees.

Should we get po boxes, how do we protect ourself from this..

I dont think i would be looked at...I dont order that much and its so small of an oder, but you never really know, do you.  Till its way to late /default_sad.png

thats is freaken so scary...oh gees.

Should we get po boxes, how do we protect ourself from this..

I dont think i would be looked at...I dont order that much and its so small of an oder, but you never really know, do you.  Till its way to late /default_sad.png
​If you're only ordering a small amount for yourself, you should be fine. but as you said "you never really know". That guy was ordering way more than a simple 90 day supply.He was over loading the wagon, as they say.

Oh wow, yea.  I only order a two week supply at mos...Still its giving me the shivers when thinking about his.  I really hope this doesnt become a thing.  Us pain suffers go through so much to just find relief to live.  This would totally suck if it did come totally in effect,

I'm going to have to give this a read when I get the chance. I know one thing that I do is send my packages to multiple different locations.

This scares the crap out of me! I've been using Startpage.com to get to the sites when I need to track something. I believe it's a tad more secure. On the topic of security, I've also stopped using my free email address for vendor correspondence. I paid for a startmail address which is supposed to be very secure. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back