International aphp source.

Coolchems.com

and

Therealrc.com

Both legit for good quality and customer service. I've personally used coolchems for years with no issues they didn't resolve.

24.000dollars imagine if it gets sizzed ! I think they are crazy price s who s going to risk that let alone the 3.800 one.i guess some people have just too much£ 

i'll vouch for this as well, i've only had one order with therealrc, and while it took a while and support was good but not fantastic, in the end it worked out, and they delivered a solid product.

on the other hand after many transactions over 5ish years, coolchems has never let me down once, and they are great to work with.  the support and product have always been exceptional from my dealings... in the good ole days, their php was dirt cheap... unfortunately word got out and they had to up the price, but still same fire product... their 3mmc is also spot on, hexen too now that i think about it :)  time to place an order i suppose :)

if anyone has a decent domestic source that would be appreciated.

cheers~

how do we private message on here?
If you donate you can pm other members BUT we don't use pms to give out vendor info. The OP you quoted should have had that post removed, but we miss one now and then. It's fine to point people in the direction of a particular thread, it's just against the rules to share emails or sites in private where it could be a scam.

Has anyone actually gotten their order and not a bogus homeland seizure notice replacing the chems in the past few months?

Assume your referring to coolchems? What has their response been?
I was the first person to speak up about the issue on redd it and C F and had pics to prove it. I spoke to the a few times after it happened. They offered a 1 time reship. I waited a few months since it happened to order. I was hoping spain was done with mail on boats but it's not. So we will see if it comes through. 

It's got to be someone on the shipping boats/ships. Only because it's happened with a few vendors shipping through spain even trrc

I was the first person to speak up about the issue on redd it and C F and had pics to prove it. I spoke to the a few times after it happened. They offered a 1 time reship. I waited a few months since it happened to order. I was hoping spain was done with mail on boats but it's not. So we will see if it comes through. 

It's got to be someone on the shipping boats/ships. Only because it's happened with a few vendors shipping through spain even trrc
the image i get is hilarious..ship comes in to port, all the deck hands walking off looking normal, then one smeegol looking mofo who has subsisted on nothing but aphp envelopes for weeks2

the image i get is hilarious..ship comes in to port, all the deck hands walking off looking normal, then one smeegol looking mofo who has subsisted on nothing but aphp envelopes for weeks2
Spaincity worked out once. I have another on it's way and just ordered another today. Only thing is I never got tracking on the second order  and never got emails on either saying shipped. The first just showed up. Maybe vfc tracking doesntvwork or vfc they dont do  it anymore they should tell you that though so vfc you dont waste money

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back