Intro - happy to meet you!

melamak

Hi all, wanted to take a moment and say hello. So far been reading, reading, reading like everyone so politely advises /default_smile.png

So much information i'm blown away. Have already donated but forgot to put my username in the memo part of PayPal. EEK!

I'm one of the 1,000 pain sufferers among us. Had a great gig going to pain management until i decided to try med m_J so of course my urine came bk dirty and bam, that was it! I was no longer treated. Ugh....so frustrating..

Degenerative disk disease, 2 disks buldging, osteoarthritis, sciatica, a numb foot - i'm all kinds of special....haha...NOT

Anyway, glad to be here and learn. I hope my brain can remember all the info!

Nice to meet everyone

Pleased to meet you melamak, get a look at those rules and have a gander at the quoted info for new members thread and you will be good. Don't be afraid to ask a question either, nobody usually bites! Hope this place can be of use to you as it has been to many of us.

Welcome and thanks for your generous donation. Hope the site will benefit you and your quest for relief.

2earls

International vendor section, Quoted info for newbies, and once you decide to order, Payment options can be helpful if you are doing MG or WU or something new to you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back