Intro, if anyone cares. Hey Now!

Derekd

Just thought I would say hello. I'm new and currently live in New Hampshire. I just found this site by luck and upon looking around, I found what I was looking for. (Wink Wink). This is great and I would like to thank the creators, admin and mods ect. Thanks for what you do, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Hope too be around for a while, I got lots of time since I had my chest opened up this fall and can't do shit. Not to mention the back surgery I had a few years ago the injuries are piling up and I need support. God knows the 4 doctors I have are no damn good for anything. So Hello and Thank You Very Much. Thanks for being so cryptic, its entertaining. If I could possibly help anyone with anything, just ask me I would be happy to do anything I can for a community I believe in. Holla!!

Thanks man! nice to be here, just stumbled across it. had some trouble with the mail in the past so continued research brought me here but I really like looking through the forums and whatnot. couldn't be more pleased. Holla, Il be around.

Welcome and thank you for the compliments. Our members come up with some great "code names" don't they?

Yup. first I didn't get it til I spent some time "looking around". It's like a fun little puzzle. i'm kinda addicted to reading about like minded people and how they get down.

Keep it up @Derekd,you'll be flying in no time mate. Lots to take in, but a myriad of interesting topics over and above the vendor threads too. 

Ya mon. Everybody I been in contact with has been nice and helpful. Off to PT. Good Times!

YEA I AGREE THERE IS WAY MORE TOPICS THAN VENDERS... LOTS OF GREAT INFO. YOU WILL DO GREAT AS LONG AS YOU PATIANT.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back