Intro - Still Figuring Things Out

calberi

Hi everyone,

I just joined after trying unsuccessfully to find what I needed through Google. There are so many sites for weight loss and anxiety medications. (Those are my problem areas, and my current medication isn't addressing them properly.)

I'm hoping to learn more before I make my first purchase.  I think I'll be spending about $150-200. I'd like to maximize my chances of receiving my order.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you as I get educated.  /default_smile.png

Hi Calberi,

I know your feeling.

For me, Ephedrine along with a healthy diet and regular exercise helped reduce me weight. Just take the Ephedrine prior to working out, with a caffeine pill or two, to give you that extra boost to push you through an intensive calorie burning workout.

As for anxiety, those two meds above certainly don't help so you'll have to counter balance your already existing problem with a benzo of some sort, or possibly and an SSRI.

Have you checked with with a doctor first?

Welcome newbie. I'm new here too and trying to figure things out.  I think this site is going to be great once I have time to make 30 posts lol

Hi Puzzler,

Thanks for the advice. I definitely want to follow a sensible program rather than just relying on medication.

My doctor is willing to fine-tune my existing medication or find equivalents, but won't prescribe anything for weight loss except good old-fashioned exercise. I'm currently taking a mild anxiolytic, so it's worth talking to my doctor about upping the dosage or prescribing something stronger for anxiety. I have an appointment next week.

I am somewhat concerned about feeling nervous or wound up on weight loss meds. You're right; it's a balancing act.

-beri

Hi BlondeBombshell,

I think it's going to take me a while to make it to 30; I feel like I'm doing research for a paper! Hopefully, I'll be up to participating in the other forums once I get up to speed.

There are so many different variables. Generic vs. brand. Brands of generics that are effective and those that aren't...it goes on forever, it seems.

I see that you're more than halfway to the magical 30, so you won't be a newbie much longer. Thanks for the welcome!

-beri

Hello and welcome! There is a lot of great information here. Though it may seem like a lot of research and reading, it is well worth the time and effort and will save you $$ in the end!

You are much more likely to "maximize" your chances of actually receiving what you order if you have researched and read reviews of the vendor(s) you are considering. Product reviews, prices, average shipping times, costs, packaging, customs/ seizures if applies etc, so you have a general idea of what to expect. Also, be sure to review the Black List for known scammers and Email sources as stated are not recommended- use at your own risk.

As Google was mentioned above, just completely avoid any of those random websites that come up when you type in a search for that "hard to get/everybody wants medication"  Any website can claim to offer great products and cheap prices, but with no real feedback or reviews to back it up. They are just like giant toilets- take your money and flush..!

Good luck and happy reading!

Hey all, I'm new here too, and a newbie in general, trying to gather as much info as possible before I jump in. I've already learned so much from the knowledgable users here, I really like the sense of community!

Yep. Just read and dont believe emails or PM's. only use websites for ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Calberi, I totally get the research paper thing.  Also, I had that DB got shut down and a few other boards from the past...bc I'm really not a newbie, but everyone thinks i am so nobody responds to my posts and pretends like I don't exist.  I'm not sure if I can take not being popular.  *throws self down on the floor and bawls...then writhes in sarcasm* /default_smile.png

@BB you've only been here 5 days. Chill out. I'm sure when everyone gets to know you you'll be the most popular member here.

Yeah Calberi, I totally get the research paper thing.  Also, I had that DB got shut down and a few other boards from the past...bc I'm really not a newbie, but everyone thinks i am so nobody responds to my posts and pretends like I don't exist.  I'm not sure if I can take not being popular.  *throws self down on the floor and bawls...then writhes in sarcasm* /default_smile.png
Hello.  Wow.  reading this deeply meaningful post (along with several others of yours) has caused me to experience an epiphany.  You are a ....  

Have a happy, glorious day!  /default_laugh.png  /default_laugh.png  /default_laugh.png S-

Hello.  Wow.  reading this deeply meaningful post (along with several others of yours) has caused me to experience an epiphany.  You are a ....
attachicon.gif
mass_buh_bye.png

Have a happy, glorious day!  /default_laugh.png  /default_laugh.png  /default_laugh.png S-
LOL LOL!!  So many meaningful posts indeed!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back