Intro To Me

krvaught

Hi all, just joined and I'm reading and reading and reading. Just tired of all the nonsense online - so thankful for this site!!

Welcome to you both! Keep reading and searching, and you will have little problem here!

PTFC and I are the welcoming committee tonight.

Glad to have you join us. We have a bit of nonsense here, but mostly good and valuable information.

BOSTONDANCE I love squirrels!

Thanks all! And I love squirrels too /default_smile.png BOSTONDACE, from one Bostonian to another, thanks for the laugh!

EDIT - I wanted to add how/why I'm here. I've had leg/knee issues going back nearly 5 years now. A surgery that didn't go as planned landed me in a wheelchair for a few months and PT 6 hours a week. After 7 months I was finally able to walk without a cane, crutches, walker or wheelchair, but I'd been on pain meds for a long time at that point. Never really thought about it until I had to, and at that point I had a 'problem'. I kept it going on my own, taking 10-12 R ox is daily - more if I could. I finally was able to ween off after a few years. Total hell! Then, this past June, I started having problems with my knee again. Walking was next to impossible. Turns out, I have a disc issue that's crushing the nerves and other parts of my wiring, causing some of the muscles in my leg to not function. The result is severly bruised bones, pain from my hip to my knee, pain in my ankle from walking incorrectly with a peg leg and turned in foot, and pain in my lower back/tailbone. The Dr this time will only give me 2 5mgs per day. I have no idea what that's supposed to do for me, but it's doing nothing at all. The pain gets so bad that I don't drink anything after 3 pm because I don't want to have to get up and use the bathroom. Despite this, the Dr is not helping and is referring me to another Dr at a pain mgmt location. Until then, I'm basically on my own. 

So that's how/why I'm here seeking information. The connections I had in the past are either out of business or next to impossible to deal with. Never on time, on power trips, etc. The usual games that are played that I'm sure many here are familiar with. I'm searching for a source that is dependable and isn't playing games, and I've already found 2 in my readings here at DBG. Thanks SOOOO much to everyone here for sharing, researching, etc. It is more appreciated than you know.

Thanks, DBG!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey krvaught...sounds like a lot stuff ur dealing with wow that's tuff sorry to hear that...I'm also pretty new,only been here a month but seems like there's sum good peeps around here and a lot of things to read about in here...but just wanted to say hi after i seen ur from Boston also..n e ways enjoy ur reading and im sure we will talk again...GO PATS!!!ðŸˆðŸ˜·...SQUIRREL OUT!!!

just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

Welcome to you both! I am sorry to hear about all your troubles KVR. I know you will find what you are looking for. I too am a newbie here. I kind of am in the same boat as both of you in one sense. I had a pretty reliable vendor. Not fast. but reliable and good product. Then things went to hell last year. This was unknown to me and I placed another order a week ago. And SOMETHING just didn't sit right with me. So i started googling them and ran across this site. At first glance I was a little worried by what I read. NOT about this forum but the content related to my old vendor.

I found them 6 years ago and it worked. Well, I am still reading and reading and learning and learning. And there are a lot of great people on here. And I hope to get all the rules under my belt and help out as I can. I have strengths in certain areas.

KVR: I really understand what you are going through. My spouse has some VERY similar issues. With weening and pain management has been able to FINALLY after about oh, 3 years get things down to where a fair amount works. But if they were given 10mg, would have the same response as you. "what the bleep am I supose to do with this? Grind it up and put it on my cereal?" /default_smile.png Some doctors can be a real pain in the ass and they don't understand. SOME you can explain dependance or abuse issues and tolerence, explain things , and they will work with you. but these are few and far between. Most likely they BL you with their hospitals and clinics and make an already horrible situation worse.

Anyway, Hope to catch you all around. And I love squirrels too. I have a cat that looks a lot like a squirrel. (The brown and white colors and markings). Had to throw that in.

Hey krvaught...sounds like a lot stuff ur dealing with wow that's tuff sorry to hear that...I'm also pretty new,only been here a month but seems like there's sum good peeps around here and a lot of things to read about in here...but just wanted to say hi after i seen ur from Boston also..n e ways enjoy ur reading and im sure we will talk again...GO PATS!!!...SQUIRREL OUT!!!

just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
Good luck to your Pats! Go Seahawks...!!

Just a dude trying to bust a nut!

Last edited:
Recently joined and thought it time to introduce myself. I've spent quite a bit of time reading various forums and I've learned a lot. Really happy I found this site! /default_smile.png Hope I don't make too many mistakes!

Welcome Happy Pup!!! You may want to post your own new Introduction under Introductions. Tell us a little about yourself or what brings you here /default_smile.png

Welcome. Your doing he right thing

By all the reading!!! You will be sure to find

Exactly what you needing that way. :)

Thanks all! And I love squirrels too /default_smile.png BOSTONDACE, from one Bostonian to another, thanks for the laugh!

EDIT - I wanted to add how/why I'm here. I've had leg/knee issues going back nearly 5 years now. A surgery that didn't go as planned landed me in a wheelchair for a few months and PT 6 hours a week. After 7 months I was finally able to walk without a cane, crutches, walker or wheelchair, but I'd been on pain meds for a long time at that point. Never really thought about it until I had to, and at that point I had a 'problem'. I kept it going on my own, taking 10-12 R ox is daily - more if I could. I finally was able to ween off after a few years. Total hell! Then, this past June, I started having problems with my knee again. Walking was next to impossible. Turns out, I have a disc issue that's crushing the nerves and other parts of my wiring, causing some of the muscles in my leg to not function. The result is severly bruised bones, pain from my hip to my knee, pain in my ankle from walking incorrectly with a peg leg and turned in foot, and pain in my lower back/tailbone. The Dr this time will only give me 2 5mgs per day. I have no idea what that's supposed to do for me, but it's doing nothing at all. The pain gets so bad that I don't drink anything after 3 pm because I don't want to have to get up and use the bathroom. Despite this, the Dr is not helping and is referring me to another Dr at a pain mgmt location. Until then, I'm basically on my own. 

So that's how/why I'm here seeking information. The connections I had in the past are either out of business or next to impossible to deal with. Never on time, on power trips, etc. The usual games that are played that I'm sure many here are familiar with. I'm searching for a source that is dependable and isn't playing games, and I've already found 2 in my readings here at DBG. Thanks SOOOO much to everyone here for sharing, researching, etc. It is more appreciated than you know.

Thanks, DBG!! 
We dont judge here bro, as long as you READ RULES, and follow them /default_wink.png your golden,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back