Intro

• Thread starter Thread starter Cookie
  • Start date Start date
C

Cookie

Hey,

Love the concept of this site.

I feel that we have a right to have access to medication without the hassle of paying doctor for a script.

Well hello Cookie...let me be the first to welcome you to our lil corner of the web. We are not a busy as we could be around here but you will find solid advise and even better people.

cheers

Welcome cookie,

This is a very informative site with lots of interesting reading. If you have questions feel free to PM me anytime.

Enjoy

If OP forum continues to refuse business and act like we have the plague, we will grow inmleaps and bounds.

If OP forum continues to refuse business and act like we have the plague, we will grow inmleaps and bounds.
Did you somehow identify yourself as a DBG'r on OP?  Are they banning random members?  Or are they just not allowing certain people to join.  I've heard of people being banned after a few posts.  Why?  Was there something wrong with what they posted?

Welcome Cookie.  It's been a pleasure talking to you so far.  I hope you're not finding my responses to your Segeline thread antagonizing.  I just want to make sure nobody takes a powerful med and blows a cog in their brain.

I'm Jc21np and I got banned for zero reason. Didn't even mention DBG. MY 2 posts consisted of Palmira takes credit cards and Starlite is good. that's it. Then I got on next day, said I was banned , said reason not given,and Time period for life.

I sent a nice response to it, maybe it was a mistake. But got zero response.

I'm Jc21np and I got banned for zero reason. Didn't even mention DBG. MY 2 posts consisted of Palmira takes credit cards and Starlite is good. that's it. Then I got on next day, said I was banned , said reason not given,and Time period for life.

I know you JC, I should have used multiquote. I just felt it would be impolite to reply to you and not acknowledge OP.

No problem at all my man. I just wanted to make sure you knew I was responding to you.

Although OPs post seems to be gone?

Oh I get it now, the kind folks at OP made a funny with that screen name. Bwahaha.

At least that's my guess.

That's really weird I heard of people getting banned for even postin anything about SL, whether good or bad, but anyways welcome Cookie, this just gos to show you you got a great group of people here! If ya need anything just ask plz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my experience at OP has been nothing but good. It's different than DBG but still good. I think they just don't like it when folks join and then make a million posts to get to the 'good stuff'. If you join and then go in guns blazing you will get booted. I've made posts about starliterx and didn't get banned but I took a couple of days before posting and read the threads and could see that manic posting was a no-no so I didn't do it.

It's a good community there. It's definitely not the wild Wild West like DBG but its still fun. Admin and the mods have been super nice to me and they know that I'm on DBG. I told them up front and they had no problem.

I'm not sure why anyone here got banned but I'm just saying its not a bad place. I'm sorry y'all's experiences were bad. I wish I knew why you got booted. I'm always curious about these things. I love to NOT mind my own business :)

Yeah Boo I wish it could be that way. We all get along.

Funny cause I was worried about spamming to get my post count up.

So I held it to 2 or 3 in one night, next dat banned for life.

I honestly had ZERO bad intentions there. Jut wanted to contribute in a positive way.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back