Intro

cassandra

Hey,

I signed up, it looks like a year ago, but never got around to become active. I think I was waiting for some kind of email saying I was approved to be a member :P  Oh well. I am here now, so looking to get to know some of you :)

Reactions: MJB
Hi Cassandra, I too have recently joined the fam... I've been directed in a few good directions from the higher ups. Looking now for someone that does overnight or 2-3 day shipping.. 

any ideas anyone??..

many thanks! 

Hi Cassandra, I too have recently joined the fam... I've been directed in a few good directions from the higher ups. Looking now for someone that does overnight or 2-3 day shipping.. 

any ideas anyone??..

many thanks! 
@MJB

WELCOME ABOARD! It is a wonderful Forum. Everyone here is really great and very helpful -- especially our Moderators @PTFC, @2earls and of course @Admin -- who work their butt off!! They'll do everything in their power to help you out and answer any questions you have. They are Superheroes!  ☺ ☺

You said you were looking for someone who does Overnight or 2-3 day shipping. It depends on what Country you're located in and what you're looking for. If you're located in the USA the best place to look would be the Mexican / SY Vendors. Here's the link to that Section:

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/14-mexican-pharmacies-sy-vendors/

There are multiple Vendors in that section. After reading the most recent Reviews for each Vendor I would email the Vendors you're interested in to get a Price List and find out their current Shipping Times. The Email of each Vendor is usually located in the First Post of each Vendors Section.

Hope this helps! Again, WELCOME. We're Happy to have you!  ☺ ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. With a little research you'll find several vendors that can help. good luck!

any ideas anyone??..

many thanks! 
Hi and welcome :) First thing I learned here was to do my studying and not be new and ask where and who. It took me some hours to figure things out, but I am a little bit wiser for it. I don't know about fast shipping, because I think my "vitamins" are in USA and I am in Europe. Right now it is hard to wait just because I am anxious to find out how it all ends. Will my orders arrive or not? 

Hi and welcome :) First thing I learned here was to do my studying and not be new and ask where and who. It took me some hours to figure things out, but I am a little bit wiser for it. I don't know about fast shipping, because I think my "vitamins" are in USA and I am in Europe. Right now it is hard to wait just because I am anxious to find out how it all ends. Will my orders arrive or not? 
Thanks Cassandra!  I need to just do my studying like yourself. Best of luck on the vitamins!!

@MJB

WELCOME ABOARD! It is a wonderful Forum. Everyone here is really great and very helpful -- especially our Moderators @PTFC, @2earls and of course @Admin -- who work their butt off!! They'll do everything in their power to help you out and answer any questions you have. They are Superheroes!  ☺ ☺

You said you were looking for someone who does Overnight or 2-3 day shipping. It depends on what Country you're located in and what you're looking for. If you're located in the USA the best place to look would be the Mexican / SY Vendors. Here's the link to that Section:

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/14-mexican-pharmacies-sy-vendors/

There are multiple Vendors in that section. After reading the most recent Reviews for each Vendor I would email the Vendors you're interested in to get a Price List and find out their current Shipping Times. The Email of each Vendor is usually located in the First Post of each Vendors Section.

Hope this helps! Again, WELCOME. We're Happy to have you!  ☺ ☺
Thanks so much!!

Read, read, read

If you've got a lazy day set aside during the week, spend it here perusing 

Have a great day :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back