Introdcuing Myself And Needing A Little Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm introducing myself...come from Jersey and found this site after being scammed by a site that was on your blacklist.  I've been using Alex because I used to use Troy back when you could get what you wanted from them. Alex has been pretty good but I do want to be able to shop around and I cant figure out how to get to some of the sites talked about in the threads.  When I type in the web address, I get sent to a domain page and not where I need to be at all.  I don't want to say anything much on the actual posts because I'm not entirely sure what is acceptable and what is not.  So, whoever HB is...maybe you can help me figure out how to contact some other sites, emails, whatever and tell me how to communicate cryptically...As I said, The letters I got from Alex were ok, so far...but just want to be able to get around here and explore my options.  Thank youuu.

hi Carol, I'm pretty new myself but one thing I have noticed is it helps to go to page 1 of the vendor to get the email address because some of them don't have working sites.  Also, always go back a few pages from the end and read.  People here and especially HB will tell you that you have to invest  a lot of time in reading.  Click on the word "forums" at the top left side of the page and that is like the home page.  Read under Mexican and international.  Then click on "view new content" at the top right side of the page for new posts under the vendors you are interested in.  Also, read the rules and when talking about a specific drug use code like @ for a's etc. you can figure that out from reading others posts.  I hope that is a little bit of help and welcome to the forum /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carol and welcome! You will find so much information here, it just takes a lot of reading. Suzie had a g reat suggestion in reading the threads for contact information. Sometimes vendors have different contact information than on page one, so read on.

I am a moderator here (actually THE moderator...lol! For now....) and once you get to 20 posts you can send me a message if you have any questions.

It is good to have you here.n i have a feeling you will be an ace in no time

Thanks Cat, I have been reading and reading and it seems some people post the name of the website or contact info and when I copy and paste, it says page cant be displayed or takes me to a place I don't want to be.  As far as using the search function, nothing I have thought to search for has yielded any good results! Ugh.  But, I'll keep reading! Just keep reading, reading, reading /default_smile.png

Welcome Carol make sure your address are correct to the letter if you are off a smidge you could find a scammer as in meds vs medss.

Yes Alex is usually a safer bet.. I've used him with good luck over the years.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back