Introducing Myself Here On Dbg, I Like It Already

General Tso

I seem to share a résumé with many other new members here, long time PR member and very long time DB member.  Those forums were great and quite distinct from one another.  But that is the past.  I remember them and their personalities with fondness while at the same time I am so very happy to find DBG.

I've been looking around here tonight and can see that there are plenty of differences that I'll need to become familiar with.  I look forward to doing that and becoming acquainted with the contributors here, striking up some new relationships and possibly reuniting with some of my old contacts.

I'm sure I'll never have the highest post count, I don't get time enough to post as often as I would like, sometimes I just find it relaxing to see the interesting things other people have to say.  But, I do very much enjoy participating in forums like this and I like to think that I have information, experience and insight to offer and I really enjoy exchanging ideas.

So, thanks for being here and for letting me be a part of it all!

GT

I actually find this site a lot more kind. Haven't noticed the same level of "know it all" as we often experienced on PR. Regardless--grateful to be here and learn from this forum. Must have looked crazy to see all of us suddenly pour in onto their site. Ha

I actually find this site a lot more kind. Haven't noticed the same level of "know it all" as we often experienced on PR. Regardless--grateful to be here and learn from this forum. Must have looked crazy to see all of us suddenly pour in onto their site. Ha
There are so many great folks here!

Welcome, General Tso! (I love your chicken!)

I was really upset when I thought my time on PR was lost, but then I found this place. There were a handful of familiar faces, initially, and now more just keep pouring in. CatintheHat and others have been making us all feel welcome.

happy another PR member (and old DB member) has joined us! i'm growing quite fond of DBG. nice forum & happy that they are accepting of all of us newbies -yet- old-timers. /default_wink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back