Introducing Myself!

Pointer99

Hello everyone! 

I thought I’d introduce myself...

i am male, and I live about 30 miles outside of London, UK.

All my life, since I was a few weeks old, I have had to have many, many surgical procedures (my family lost count after about 50, they tell me....). This was until age 18 roughly, when I stopped growing, and so for long, boring medical reasons, no more surgeries were needed.

i have loads of metal plates and rods in my legs and back/neck. This leads, obviously, to often SEVERE 24hr bone, and joint aches and pain, asoecially in winter. So for about nine years, I’ve been using a variety of pain killers, from morphine, to fentanyl, oxycontin.... all the usual suspects.

Imhoping to gain some insight into pain problems, and help others. Also, I do use online ‘sources’ to top up my supply of meds, as the doctors are so strict at prescribing. Of course, this can be a minefield, so I’m hoping to get, and give, help and guidance there too.

im doing lots of reading. But there’s loads for a newbie to learn, like acronyms, strange words and “shortcut phrases” etc, so I won’t get there instantly.

finally, to the moderators, I have read the rules, and will do my very best to stick to them all, but, IF I slip up as a newbie, it will be by mistake, not on purpos. So, please “warn” what I’ve done wrong, so I can learn, rather than just barring me first time! Thanks and I will post soon!

best of luck to all.

@Pointer99 I'm sure that if you read the rules then there won't be any instant banning. Everyone just gets a warning for minor infractions.

Since you already have experience with online ordering, I want to let you know that if you know of good vendors that you think we should have listed that it needs to be approved by staff before being posted. 

I'm a chronic pain patient too and will look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the forum 

@Pointer99 welcome. DBG is a wonderful and extremely helpful community. You’ll find all you need, and as you already stated, it’s best to read, read, read :)  

It took me a bit to catch on to certain things too, but it comes in time. 

I truly hope you’re able to find the kind of relief I’ve found here. Again, welcome!

jstew318 

welcome to the forum.  I'm new as well and deal with chronic pain. I agree it's a minefield out there to know where to look. 

Hi everyone, glad to be part of the forum, I was part of the very first ioplist back in the day!  If I find my old avatar, some of you might remember me from it.. All the best guys.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back