Introducing myself

LunaLovegood

I’m a bit shy and awkward, but I’d like to say hello. I am newly a sponsor, and new to the forum. What a treasure trove! I hesitated before donating, but I am already glad I did. As per the advice, I’m going to spend some time soaking up the information that is here before I go posting anything else.

Welcome! You’ll find many nice people willing to help you through things. Reading is definitely something you want to do, to familiarize yourself with the different topics and sections. We’re glad you’re here! 😊

@Gracie5 Thank you! I already feel like I have learned so much, just since donating. The off topic threads look fun too. 

@GiorgioDavis Thanks. I chose it because I am always taking trips to see the elusive Crumple Horned Snorkack 😄

I guess that should give you all an idea of where my interests lie. I love anything psychedelic.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, bud! Thanks for donating and again, I'm glad you're sticking around. lol. enjoy.

@Jjay

thank you :)

And I totally get now why my earlier post might have caused annoyance. On so many forums, Be they for hobbies or fandoms or anything, experienced people bitch about the newbies. It’s like as soon as people become experienced, they forget that they themselves were once ignorant. But around here there’s good reasons to learn the language before you try to speak it ;)  

@Jjay

thank you :)

And I totally get now why my earlier post might have caused annoyance. On so many forums, Be they for hobbies or fandoms or anything, experienced people bitch about the newbies. It’s like as soon as people become experienced, they forget that they themselves were once ignorant. But around here there’s good reasons to learn the language before you try to speak it ;)  
Indeed..you are learning already, young grasshopper. lol. :P  . Oh, did you happen to get in touch with that vendor I linked you to? I just placed an order with him today.

Again, glad to have you here, Enjoy your stay here!

@Jjay

I decided to try out one of the approved vendors and see how it goes. I figured I’d just try reading a few of their magazines first. Nothing to report yet, but I did put a post on the relevant vendor’s page saying I ordered, if you’re curious as to who I’m trying. 

@Jjay

I decided to try out one of the approved vendors and see how it goes. I figured I’d just try reading a few of their magazines first. Nothing to report yet, but I did put a post on the relevant vendor’s page saying I ordered, if you’re curious as to who I’m trying. 
cool..sounds good! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for donating.welcome.
Actually, I’m the one who should be saying thanks. The information here is worth far more than $15. Wish I’d found it sooner. I taught myself Bitcoin, and it was confusing and complicated. It would have gone so much easier if I’d had access to this site then. I’m already thinking of upgrading to the $20 or $30 membership level  to help support the site. 

It’s funny, I haven’t been posting anything because I’ve been devouring the old threads and  am not only finding answers to every question I could think to ask, I am finding answers to questions I never would have dared to dream of. The possibility of being able to source whatever I want, whenever I want beckons, and it is... intoxicating ;)

I got my first subscription today(will post a review as soon as I’ve read), and I am filled with gratitude for this site and the people who make it possible. Thank you thank you thank you. Your work is so appreciated! 

Like, I’m still a bit stunned that this site is real because it’s too good to be true. Yet it is true. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back