Introducting Javaman

javaman

Hey folks! Just wanted to say hello and make my first post. I'm not a newbie to the online pharmacy world, I've dipped my toes in several other forums, but I figured it was about time I start getting to know you fine people. Something interesting about me: I like coffee. A lot.

Cheers!

Welcome javaman! I won't bother with the usual "have a look over the rules" etc, sounds like you already will have. Please do get acquainted with the board and if you have any problems don't hesitate to give myself or one of my mod partners a shout. You can post here until PM privileges unlock at 20 posts. I'm more of a tea fella, but I'm British, so that explains that! 

Coffee all the way, every day! Welcome Javaman, sounds like you have a good deal of experience to share with us.

2earls

Welcome Java! This Forum is full of awesome people. I was a quiet user for years but came out of my shell. This place has really balanced out to a dang good community. Put in some time and you soon will be feeling fine.

Much Love

Humboldtguy

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Like Humbolt, I tend to be a quieter member, so I probably won't run up my post count right away... I prefer content over quantity. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Cheers!

Now back to my coffee...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back