introduction to me like most of you

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I suffer like most of you. I also have to deal with VA docs either being for or against pain meds. I have to change docs again and he already mentioned a negative key indicator that he against. I can't function with out my low dose done and break through. So in fear of losing to politics i have tried going tor but its to complicated, seems like need some one to hold my hand on this site too. it almost seems easier to eat the bullet than to get help. I could talk some one thought the process but could not get past the crypto currency so i left it alone. I would be nice to have friends or people but i don't . thats me pessimistic in pain grumpy person. Life is short and Im willing to extended to my pleasure as the system has failed disabled chronic pain persons. I live in  west of portland OR. Thanks my buckit-list includes m-olly but really just trying to find relief.

Last edited:
Hi Chronic

I read in the shoutbox you're having a hard time. Try using the search function to get you to threads that have info on what you're looking for and then some reading will lead you to what you are looking for.

Welcome

2earls

Welcome chronic. If you're a vet well me personally I feel you vets should get special treatment from docs.

It is very frustrating waiting to get into a new doc to find out they are the kind that "don't like " to hand out scripts for certain meds cause of their addictive properties. However many don't hesitate to hand out meds that come with 3 pages of possible side effects. 

Anyway good luck 

JB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back