Introduction

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

What's up guys? I have entered this forum to further my knowledge. Specifically, amphetamines. I have been taking them via prescription since I was 12. I am now 29. They are extremely effective for me. I couldn't imagine doing my job without the assistance of my meds. I started off with Ritalin and over the years transitioned to every different category of ADHD treatment. I am currently taking Desoxyn. 5 mg-180/months. 6 per day. I realize this is a considerable amount. It does have a little to do with the fact that I am 6'4'' and 260lbs. But I know it is more to do with the tolerance built up over the years. I have never used this medication for recreational purposes. Having said that, I would like to supplement some other amphetamines into the equation to lessen the dependence on Desoxyn (knowing that it is not healthy to stay on it for long periods of time). Unfortunately, I cannot get multiple prescriptions for amphetamines without Dr. hopping. And I do not want to do that. Any suggestions you might have of how I can accomplish this would be much appreciated. Please PM me if you feel that your advice would be better discussed that way. Thank you in advance for your time.

I am trying to increase my posts. So that I am able to communicate with everyone on here! I introduced myself last year (I believe). And then wasn't having much luck; due to the fact that the site was a bit overwhelming a complicated for me. Wanting to humble myself and really learn how to utilize this awesome repository of information and very good ideas.

For instance; when I was able to log back on here. I saw that I had a PM from someone who actually cared about the situation I was in. He had a lot of knowledge and some ideas that I would love to discuss in greater detail.

Anyhow, I am back for the long run. Just take it slow and steady. I appreciate any suggestions or even just people reaching out. Learning how to navigate the site for proper information and resources. Thanks guys, look forward to reading and learning!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back