Introduction

BourneID

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello and am trying to navigate thru the site. Hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

There's a lot of useful, resourceful and educational information here. Happy reading! 😎

Me too - Just a quick hello. I was a member in the past but somehow lost track of this very worthwhile forum. Good to be back  🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Hi everyone! Just a little intro...I'm new here but It's been quit a few years since I've been on a forum like this or had a need to be but glad I stumbled onto this one. From the very short time here I've come to realize the wealth of info available from many individuals willing to share their knowledge & experiences to help others in need. I'm not a young buck & have my own stories to tell but will appreciate any help & guidance along this journey. I look forward to benefiting & contributing to this great community. Peace To All!

@BourneID @Zanzibar12 @FlyAway 

Welcome all - just to say you will all benefit far more by becoming making donations.

I am kicking myself for not doing so before; the extra access (IMO and experience) can and will be recouped on your first order.

Meantime, enjoy your browsing what you can.

Welcome welcome 

as iv been a long time member. Get to know your way around join discussions become part of the group 

do you homework always be clear an exact amount for an exact quantity of magazines 

don’t speak you biz on an open forum. Just leave feed back . This is not a scam site check the blacklist it’s there to serve you and admin are great don’t ask them to hold your hand , but they will help if possible . Enjoy meeting all types of people iv made two 3/4 good pals here and make the most of this great forum 

all new members welcome  

jjoe 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back