Introductions

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello every one. I am new. I go by user name orbit. ( name says it all ). looks like a great site. 

Hi I'm a newbie here too so I don't know exactly want to ask him I don't ask anything dumb so I just sit back and read your guyses post but I do have a lot of questions

Welcome welcome Orbit! You'll love it here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been referencing this site for some years now. Love it, very informative! Don't ever post because afraid of the P's and Q's. Just like now. I do want to say thank you though to everyone out there though. I read for hours on end. This site helps me keep a smile on my face.

In more ways than one!!

You picked the RIGHT place to come,many friends will be all around you.

BbJoJo

When ya think about it, it is kinda like it sep I like the news here better than there. Ya know there's peeps out there that slobber all over their phone thinkin FB is the gospel. The New York Times got nothing on FB.

When ya think about it, it is kinda like it sep I like the news here better than there. Ya know there's peeps out there that slobber all over their phone thinkin FB is the gospel. The New York Times got nothing on FB.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FB is for KIDS ,there NOT about Pain Patients.BbJoJo

That is for sure. I'm not big in to any of those social sites and believe me there's a ton. My kids and young ones I work with ull talk about a site. It's like that Instagram one. Wtf? A kid tried explaining it to me n I was like, don't even bother

I've been hovering in the back ground of this one since back on the old site. I had never posted cuz my goal was to read read read and that's what I've done and do. Off topic is ok but it's served me very well just navigating through the info. I feel the on topic stuff is being handled very well and don't need my input. It says I've been here for only less than a month, is that cuz I just phone updated? Don't matter. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon this site but anyway. Ok I'm done ramblin.

Hello all! My name is K I'm new to this site. So far everyone has been lovely, and reading through these posts have been both informative and entertaining! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!! -K

Welcome all new comers. Read read read. And use the search box too.

When doing research start at a thread from the most recent and work your way back several pages. It's especially important for the Mex vendors since there have been some quality issues lately.

New here and wanted to say hello to everybody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back