IPPH

luckyrabbit

OPAL SPONSOR
know I've seen somebody reputable offering isopropylphenidate and have come up with plans for an in-vitro experiment to conduct, but can no longer find who was offering it. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

AB carries it but I'm not sure when their domestic shipper will be back in action. Their messages can be hard to understand for ESL reasons.

I was given the scammer email address for them by a member who has since been banned, but after finding what I think is their correct menu, it unfortunately looks like they are sold out of all dates of the pheni variety... I'll email em though. Thank you, friends!

Ok. Thanks guys. After having been given an imposter/scam email for this vendor from a now banned user I'm going to have to figure out how to find the correct one.

Please ignore the fragment above. As I was saying, you're searching for an AB Chem Rentry with IPPH "in stock now". That should be enough to go by.

Now you have me concerned that I have the wrong contact info. I see IPPH as in stock. Can you PM me what you have so I can compare?
I can. Its in stock, from a shipper that is actively shipping. Its just gonna take a month, possibly longer.

I know. They've been fucky for awhile now.
Yeah they haven't updated their site since 11/18, very fucky. But I just talked to him yesterday about B shipper, said they still aren't shipping so idk what domestic plug he has but they suck or he's a bad middleman lol

Yeah they haven't updated their site since 11/18, very fucky. But I just talked to him yesterday about B shipper, said they still aren't shipping so idk what domestic plug he has but they suck or he's a bad middleman lol
I had multiple interactions with them in the past and they were very fast and reliable. Recently they've just seem to be having problems. I wouldn't say they're scamming or anything. Just sourcing issues, response times, add to that ESL problems - they clearly rely on someone else to translate (often poorly) which adds even more time for proper clarification, etc.

I wouldn't worry about being scammed. They're legit. They'll tell you up front OOS. But if they accept your inquiry it's possible it'll take longer than preferred at the moment.

I had multiple interactions with them in the past and they were very fast and reliable. Recently they've just seem to be having problems. I wouldn't say they're scamming or anything. Just sourcing issues, response times, add to that ESL problems - they clearly rely on someone else to translate (often poorly) which adds even more time for proper clarification, etc.

I wouldn't worry about being scammed. They're legit. They'll tell you up front OOS. But if they accept your inquiry it's possible it'll take longer than preferred at the moment.
No I'm not saying they're scamming at all, I've ordered through them too and literally said I just talked to him yesterday haha. Just saying he hasn't touched his magsite for almost a month now, and the US shipper list is non-existent and said he doesn't even have an ETA for when "B" comes back, which has the only stuff I want. If you order "A" or "C" books, just expect the books to arrive in a month or longer.

No I'm not saying they're scamming at all, I've ordered through them too and literally said I just talked to him yesterday haha. Just saying he hasn't touched his magsite for almost a month now, and the US shipper list is non-existent and said he doesn't even have an ETA for when "B" comes back, which has the only stuff I want. If you order "A" or "C" books, just expect the books to arrive in a month or longer.
Same. I quoted you but I was mainly speaking to the entire thread, lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back