Is 400 Capsules still considered a personal amount?

tacogirl

Hello

I want to order Tramadol, but the current seller i've used will only send

400. I've never received more than 200 at a time. If customs nabbed this,

do you think they'd seize and send s "love letter", or more.

If anyone out there has ordered this amount. Someone told me anything

under 500 is not likely to end up with someone at your door, for schedule

I drug. Thanks

I've ordered 5x that amount in the past. Bit it always got through. These are just the risks you have to take. I think 400 would be perhaps the borderline for "personal use". 

I had thought it was a "3 month supply" and thus was open to interpretation...but I also read that any amount m i g h t be subject to scrutiny...did u see anything on the DEA website?

I am leery of going to a DEA website.  I guess I was born paranoid.  I hate the power that ligislators bequeathed to law enforcement in the name of the "War on Dru9s".  Visiting their websitess seem like a great way to end up with your "wires tapped".  Is there another way to check on legalities without leaving a suspicious trail or hiring an attorney?

To quote Cheech & Chong:  "It's Sgt. Stedanko and the F.B.I. and you're busted!"

Last edited by a moderator:
400 will def be seen as pushing it as far as " personal supply " goes in the eyes of the law lol .

i mean u can always give it a go ... bigger amounts of harder things are getting thru customs & all that , every single day .

good luck to u if u go for it & hope they make it thru no dramas !

I would also say it's "borderline" on an amount of 400 of any med.

I suppose it all depends what country / district you live in at the end of the day.

T

pillpop said:
If its scheduled, there's no "90 day supply" or anything else.

This is a fairy tail and simply does not exist. No prescription and you're fu∞∞ed.
Its as simple as that. 

Just my 0.02$
This is true in the US however the variable scenarios others have pointed out happens. It's luck pure and simple.

I've ordered 5x that amount in the past. Bit it always got through. These are just the risks you have to take. I think 400 would be perhaps the borderline for "personal use". 
What's the most you've ordered in a month without arising suspicion?

There are times when even 50 pills can get confiscated  and a LL sent. Luck of the draw I guess.  Most vendors sent a maximum of 1000 pills per package

i keep my orders 100tabs at a time, i rather take the loss and not a big financial hit if one never came thru, if u got the $ and never had a prob b4 with customs, go for it :)

I have ordered diazepam in 3 different orders so it will come in 3 different packages of 100. Is this considered safe for shipping to the usa?

I have had a pack of 2,000 Diaz taken and an LL was sent. 

If they want you they will make a controlled delivery. There is no list of names they keep for previous or future use as to tracking mail either, that is a myth. In the last 10yrs ive had 6 'LL. all for various compounds amounts but all  for pills. 4 were one address which probably got a couple hundred through.

I would be sketched if the order forced a signature for it. If it doesn't require a sig and the carrier comes to you requesting one...something is definitely up.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanted to add that if anything is controlled they can consider even 1 pill not for personal use. that's why you hear about people getting distrib charges for having like 6 vics.

The whole 3 month supply is meant for uncontrolled goods. 

I have ordered diazepam in 3 different orders so it will come in 3 different packages of 100. Is this considered safe for shipping to the usa?
I wouldn't worry. worst thing is that it is a loss and you might receive an 'LL. 

I've even had part of a shipment come through and the other part seized. part 1 was seized and parts 2 and 3 came through.

hope this eases your mind.

I wouldn't worry about 400 any more than I would worry about 200 or 300. If you're not on some kind of watch list, the worst that is likely to happen is a LL. I believe controlled deliveries are very rare, and usually aren't worth the resources they take to organize unless it's part of a larger ongoing investigation where you're likely already screwed. If you're not a "big fish", and you take the proper precautions, use common sense, etc., you will most likely be fine.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back