Is all 100mg Tramadol SR??

• Thread starter Thread starter MathewM
  • Start date Start date
M

MathewM

Im looking for Slow Release Tramadol, now I've ordered from this IOP before and was expecting IR Tramadol but got 100mg SL pills identical to this instead:

2dwdsnl.jpg

However once I click the link above via the website I get this, Oval shaped pills:

nq8rp3.jpg

I found these circle SL Tramadol much better than IR Capsules personally and want to buy more, im just not sure if anything 100mg is SR..? Im sure I read that by law anything over 50mg Tramadol MUST be Slow Release.. Is this correct? I know you can buy IR 200mg but are they 100% legit/legally made?

I also found these but have had a few small issues with this IOP in the past but nothing major, just rather not go back if I could avoid:

2d9d741.jpg

My research tells me that Zamadol are Hard gelatin capsules.. Now im not really a fan of that, I like it in pill form because what I did was crush the pill to powered then let some dissolve under my tongue and swallow some also for a more IR then I took the SR Tablet getting the best of both worlds, a more IR without having to keep popping Tramadol all day..

Im getting in contact the supplier of the first 2 pictures to ask about them but was wondering if anyone had any info that might be useful to me? Like are the Oval Shaped ones SR? Have you see/taken them before and can confirm they are legit? Cipla? Ultram? Any info would be much appreciated :) Thanks

As far as I know if it's not in a capsule it's SR but capsules are IR because once the outside is breached you can't control how slowly the medicine is released. You can buy capsules that are 100 or even 200 from India that aren't SR. I've never seen the oval shaped ones but they don't look like capsules so I would expect they're SR. I'm sure some some companies produce tablets that dissolve more evenly than others. It would depend on what they use for binding. Of course, if you crush the SR ones then you're not really getting the SR effect.

I've never known any 100mg+ that were IR. I did get some labelled as 'Top Dol' 100mg, which I thought might be instant, but they weren't. Crushing tablets as well, such hard work, I did it once and didn't bother again. Worth mentioning as well, the active metabolite of tr@m, O-Desmethyltram@do!, is released slowly. Essentially, taking one 100mg *should* give you more pronounced effects than two 50mgs. Sorry I can't explain it better...

SR capsules would be a first for me, very easy to fix as well...just pop open the cap, put it in a standard, empty one.

Tradol-100's from Centurion & Top-Dol from HAB are the 100 caps I've seen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In situations like that with a blank tab. It would be nice if they showed the back of the blister pack. The info is typically always listed on there. Even then its a safe bet to find someone who has tried said brand from said location so that you can be sure. But if you planned on being the tester just start slow. Most SR tabs will have a coating or be gummy when broken in my experience. But you never know. If I run into more information I'll slide it your way. Good luck

Humboldtguy

In the uk all trams are caps, even SR. One brand makes that exception and that's Zyd0l SR which are 50mg. I love SR trams as a rule but the Zyd0l ones are garbage. Zyd0l IR however are probably the best capsules prescribed in the UK.

I think I used to take the zydol trams 50mg yellow and green capsules? Not sure but the packaging looked really outdated and hospitally. Never got the warm and fuzzies just felt like taken ritalin with a quarter of whiskey(i never actually drank the whiskey it just calmed me down like i had) lol if you can imagine that. It was either dhc or tram that gerbals hitlers mate was addicted to. He had suitcases full if them too lucky nazi. Trams put me in a focus kind of mood where other op8t make me wann sit and read or watch tv (which i never normally do). So as crude as it is, thats my gauge for how good a feeling i got going on. If can relax and not worry.

Last edited:
It was DHC. He was caught with the worlds supply in his brief case.

Trams take away my pain and give me a speed like affect.

Normal opiates take away pain slightly and make me very agitated. Au natural opiates aren't for me. You will never hear that from anyone else I bet.

A bit off topic though so let's get it back on track.

Thats true solid. Sl tram i have not much experience on although i do believe anything over 100 has to be sl. Sp release tans come im the shape you show as it has little white binders through it. Break one through a cross section and see if you notice anthing mixed in the piwer ie little white lumps of stuff that aint the tramadol.

If your ever prescribed SR tram ask for maxi tram. Come in clear capsules so you can see all the little waxy balls of varying sizes. 

Im prescribed those and supplement with 2-4 IR a day if my back hurts more than usual.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back