Is anyone able to order from any vendor using CC online?

mammajo

Just curious, I have tried a few times with WU and MG and its always declined even with a prepaid card, wondering if any options exist to order easily without going to the store!

Just curious, I have tried a few times with WU and MG and its always declined even with a prepaid card, wondering if any options exist to order easily without going to the store!
I would contact the vendor/s about this. But it's relatively rare now. 

There are vendors out there that accept the payment method you mentioned. 

From my experience it's hit or miss, sometimes it goes through, other times it doesn't. I stopped trying to use WU or MG online, I had the same issue you are having.

Using that payment method, especially internationally can be a bit tricky at times. Although I've experienced plenty of positive transactions with that payment method, I have found other forms to have less of a paper trail.

edit: do some research, some approved vendors on this website do accept that payment method without having to go through WU or MG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 cards that this happened with.  My bank does not allow payments sent to certain countries using their card.  What I do know if I have to is suck it up and do a cash advance.  Then I take the cash to the store, in my case Walmart, and send it off that way.  And as mentioned above there isn't a paper trail

As far as I can tell there's always gonna be some kind of trail. I even got a credit card and they wouldn't let me make the transaction saying it was an unsafe business, that it was on some list so finally I got a couple prepaid cards, they do have some that doesn't even have you name you just buy it and put $ on it. 

Honestly though I haven't had trouble with mg or wu and I be been going that route for a while. Sometimes have a friend or my boyfriend go and do it under their info, I just try to mix it up a bit to keep it so it's not constantly the same names or the same method. Knock on wood I've been ok so far. Much luck to you, I know its scary and hard to cover every angle.  Best wishes. Gem

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done it a few times online but it's not recommended by many farms and where I live it's easy enough to go to a store. If you live near a latina tienda many of them do it and are highly unlikely to be of any assistance to the pols if it were to come to that. You'd have to check with the individual store as there are other lesser known payment methods that cater to different parts of the world also.

I've been trying to use BTC when possible for convenience, though many email suppliers don't take BTC for some reason. 

In reality I've ordered 100's of times and never worried about LE issues.  Including some really sketchy orders from eastern europe in the old days. You may get a letter but an actual visit is rarely reported by anyone on these forums.

Last edited:
I know of two vendors that take Credit Cards, I actually had to call my bank and give the Ok as it was international, I was very new and paying Crazy prices for my favorite books! But they were reliable, not super fast but reliable. Now it seems almost everywhere is going to Bitcoin which gives me a headache but I'm trying to get it all figured out

pillpop said:
Bitcoin is the way to go now. Just get a wallet and buy the bitcoins you need.

Then payment problems internationally are history.
I agree, now is the time to get proficient in this, the days of even CC and PP are almost up too. I urge people to start researching, it really isn't as difficult as it may seem. 

pillpop said:
Bitcoin is the way to go now. Just get a wallet and buy the bitcoins you need.

Then payment problems internationally are history.
Bitcoin will be a new thing for me. Can you suggest a wallet to use. I see there are several to choose from

One could use a "Disposable" CC,  top it up with the funds you want like topping up

a pre-pay mobile phone.  Used them before and they work great, but BitCoin is the way to go

One could use a "Disposable" CC,  top it up with the funds you want like topping up

a pre-pay mobile phone.  Used them before and they work great, but BitCoin is the way to go
Yes, many members use this M.O.P, thanks for reminding us @Toker!

pillpop said:
@ptfc
I have no idea how to address it, but would you please so kind and close a thread with keywords
like -CC- - drugbuyers- -bitcoins- in it? From a poster with just some posts?

Payments like peyypaal, craedit cart or any other stupid soertschwoertz in em in a forum is very
productive.

We all like to buy books in a safe way, why throwing the letters in front of something we all don't need?

<not my day, sorry, but Einstein was right with something>
I have two critical missions to complete this weekend:

- My website, which will provide tools and eBooks at no cost on staying anonymous while browsing and paying, and sell amnesiac Tails Linux USB thumb drives with full instructions.  This is not, by the way, an advertisement for the site - If the admins and mods wish to review it, then link it, I'm fine with that...But I have other advertising channels as well.

- My magnum opus on crypto-currencies pros and cons, which has been picked up by a magazine publisher - But you all are family, I'll get @PTFC to post it as a PDF here somewhere before submitting the final edits.  Although the article doesn't mention frowned upon products, you'll know what I mean when I say "your vendor".

Hang tight @pillpop - I'm hard at work!

The last vendor I used a CC on was the good old days of Palmira. Thoes days are long gone and so are they. Scam city. In fact I don't prefer CC payments anymore. I guess complacency has me used to every other method but that. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back