Is coinbase a good source for bitcoin/crypto?

Baretree

OPAL SPONSOR
I'm setting up wallet so I can donate, and have set up an account with Coinbase. However, they make it look like I'm investing....I just want to buy some so I can donate. Sorry I'm not well versed on this subject. Any help is appreciated! TY

I wouldn't use any kind of those firms what I would do is use agoradesk and or cashapp but after you use cash app I would send it to a personal wallet then donate just my 2 cents

I wouldn't use any kind of those firms what I would do is use agoradesk and or cashapp but after you use cash app I would send it to a personal wallet then donate just my 2 cents

May I ask these questions:
Why BTC put into personal wallet after Cashapp purchase; then send to receiver?
What are we trying to avoid or achieve here?

Ive also gone directly from BTC PURCHASE to SEND TO….. (no USDC, no USD, and I try to avoid ATMs!)

What am I doing wrong; or (more importantly) What am I doing that’s possibly putting myself and my BTC in danger?

Sorry so many
Thank you kindly 🙏🏽

Ive also gone directly from BTC PURCHASE to SEND TO….. (no USDC, no USD, and I try to avoid ATMs!)

What am I doing wrong; or (more importantly) What am I doing that’s possibly putting myself and my BTC in danger?

Sorry so many
Thank you kindly 🙏🏽
as I mentioned in my reply earlier
a lot of these exchanges have a clause in their tos
this site is affiliated primarily with drug use and would easily be defined as a "prohibited service"

best case scenario they close your account for violating terms
worst case scenario they start snooping around and asking questions
obviously the worst case scenario probability is relative to how much funds youre actually rolling in and out of the account

for a small donation to a site like this here and there it (probably) wouldnt matter

but wouldnt you rather be safe than sorry and pay a small fee to send to your own wallet first instead of having to risk losing your account?

some exchanges (coinbase for example) dont even let you send crypto directly to cannabis stores regardless if its legal to possess wherever youre located

Sorry so many
Thank you kindly 🙏🏽
To your first question, here is a make believe scenario. if someone wanted to hire a professional frog assassin to take out their biggest competitor in the annual frog jump competition, would it be smarter for that person to have their bank wire the money to the frog slayer, or for them to go to the bank and take out some cash and put it in a brown paper bag and secretly give that to the ole bullfrog badass? The brown bag and the gas it took to meet this strange professional way out in the country represents the fees, which I agree are too damn high!! But is what it is I guess.

Now I find out Blockchain wallet is no good on CoinBase. Ugh.
Coinbase stinks worse than an dead body on Easter!!!!
They will hold your money, if the receiver is a known vendor.
They will decline sending, if the receiver is a known high-end money maker.
They limit your spendings and receivables.
They will cancel or suspend your accounts, if you deal with an confirmed bad guy.
AND IF YOU GET SCAMMED, THEY WILL DO 0 TO HELP YOU. THEY WILL TELL YOU TO CALL YOUR BANK (or to sound more professional) “FINANCIAL INSTITUTION” (basically to rat yourself out & annouce
Hey, look at me: I probably buy weird stuff from shady people on dark markets! F Coinbase!!!

Indeed: Depending on what country you’re currently in; try to find the easier-to-use platforms with the highest spending/sending limits. Plus a good customer service system!
In USA, CashApp has won me over - because they have never said no. And the longest my (free) transfers take are less than 24hrs. Didn’t like they’re reputation for awhile, but they are highly recommended lately (mainly because they are not assholes!)
I’ve never had 1 issue with CashApp. Also, they’re daily sending limits on insanely high. And that’s always good for busine$$

But remember: Watching out for scammers is indeed YOUR job; not the platform or their useless customer service jerkoffs.
It’s your job to do our homework before pushing the SEND/CONFIRM button on these apps. For most crypto apps lately, 2step authentication makes it impossible to get your money back.
All digital trails will eventually lead back to your IP address and digital pings - as soon as you enter the 4-6 digit code to get into your app. There’s no more ways to deny deny deny….. Believe me, I’ve tried yeah? 💩

Just find an app that’s easy for you to use on your cell phone or computer/laptop. You’re dealing with your own hard-earned money, so it’s best to feel comfortable with the platform you wish to use to send/receive/transfer. If monkey can understand, monkey can do. Yes?!
Straight up: some country’s crypto apps are confusing and so rudimentary (I’m talking FRED FLINSTONE must’ve made the damn thing!)
A part of me doesn’t feel comfortable sending BTC through these ultra basic platforms. For me, they usually decline everything I try to buy or send anyway. These platforms act look like they were made in a warehouse in the 1980 MacInTosh days!!

Look for the 4-5 star apps in your phone store, and go from there.
Use whatever platforms that are tried and true.
Then (if you’re comfortable) use the app on your laptop/computer… which I wouldn’t, because THEN your laptop/computer may somehow become compromised. I’ve had my old, basic crypto accounts hacked MANY times (because of my passwords apparently)
And find VPNs that you can also understand and use. Weirdo, Level 10,000 dorky hackers WILL attempt to enter your accounts, computers, phones, TVs, cameras. Dorks in 2024 are “dangerous” 🤓😂🤣

Take care

To your first question, here is a make believe scenario. if someone wanted to hire a professional frog assassin to take out their biggest competitor in the annual frog jump competition, would it be smarter for that person to have their bank wire the money to the frog slayer, or for them to go to the bank and take out some cash and put it in a brown paper bag and secretly give that to the ole bullfrog badass? The brown bag and the gas it took to meet this strange professional way out in the country represents the fees, which I agree are too damn high!! But is what it is I guess.
Okay, there are some gaps in this scenario. Frog jumping competitions are rigged to begin with-Tommy Shelby started the tradition of slipping files that died from ingesting coke into their pens. So why would someone really want to kill a frog? We know it was already hopped up on something but did it drink up all of someone's wine? Abandon its tadpoles? DBG has a right to know.

But seriously, the fees are too damn high-higher than a frog can jump-but worth it to not have a wallet address tied to your KYC'd up, IRS monitored, and DEA surveilled account with a permanent public record of donating to a forum dedicated to activity that can get you yanked from the lily pad into the frying pan.

That would explain why CoinBase and my bank gave me the cold shoulder when I send my BTC to a scam site.
No matter what I said: the institutions wouldn’t reverse my BTC; because I authorized the debit card payment AND I “RECEIVED BENEFITS” from the transaction!!!!!!! (What f’ing benefits?!)

I got screwed so hard (by that fake website) that my (_o_) hurts, ladies and gentlemen! $250 gone! Still paying it off with a credit line, so at least I’m upping my credit score (bright side to my stupid mistake) 👎🏽

And your right: I was once a CoinZoom user. Something happened. And I was banned from CZ. (This was maybe 5+ years ago. They still send me SPAM!!!! Idiots!)

this site is affiliated primarily with drug use and would easily be defined as a "prohibited service"

obviously the worst case scenario probability is relative to how much funds youre actually rolling in and out of the account

for a small donation to a site like this here and there it (probably) wouldnt matter

but wouldnt you rather be safe than sorry and pay a small fee to send to your own wallet first instead of having to risk losing your account?

some exchanges (coinbase for example) dont even let you send crypto directly to cannabis stores regardless if its legal to possess wherever youre located

Do you have any personal wallet recommendations? Also is it still OK to use cashapp for buying btc if you are using that btc to place an order?

Sorry so many
Thank you kindly 🙏🏽
Monero cannot be traced, unlike BTC.

Monero cannot be traced, unlike BTC.
chainalysis and mastercard recently scrubbed articles on their site claiming they could track it too. eye are ess still has $600k bounty for anyone that can figure out how to for like half a decade now.

chainalysis and mastercard recently scrubbed articles on their site claiming they could track it too. eye are ess still has $600k bounty for anyone that can figure out how to for like half a decade now.
I wish they would just leave us all alone... they tax our money our whole life.. then we die and they tax it again before it is sent off to family. Selfish pricks man.

That would explain why CoinBase and my bank gave me the cold shoulder when I send my BTC to a scam site.
No matter what I said: the institutions wouldn’t reverse my BTC; because I authorized the debit card payment AND I “RECEIVED BENEFITS” from the transaction!!!!!!! (What f’ing benefits?!)

I got screwed so hard (by that fake website) that my (_o_) hurts, ladies and gentlemen! $250 gone! Still paying it off with a credit line, so at least I’m upping my credit score (bright side to my stupid mistake) 👎🏽

And your right: I was once a CoinZoom user. Something happened. And I was banned from CZ. (This was maybe 5+ years ago. They still send me SPAM!!!! Idiots!)

Actually worse case scenario is they lock all of your funds, and then starting asking questions and snooping around.

But the thing is they do have incredible tools for tracking the btc in their wallets. You don’t own those wallets on places like coinbase or CashApp. They own those wallets. They can and do do full chain analysis and many accounts have been closed for suspicious activity (though for now, it’s most often financial crimes, money laundering, and large drug distributors from dark web markets (again, financial crimes. The government is a business, after all).

In the future the persecution of bitcoin users will be more significant, and with that will be more creative ways to keep your privacy.

If you use common sense it’s still pretty safe to use CashApp. Coinbase is ok, but CashApp is better or you’re not trying to trade bitcoin.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back