Is Eiffelrx out of business?

Lola212

Their site is totally down and I emailed a while ago and got no answer. Really upset they have been my lifeline for years.

Please share what you know if anything.

Thanks 

L

Lola....did you ever find out if they are still in business? Appreciate your insight. G.

Is this website back...rxeiffel? Making sure it is the same people.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this is old but the website is up and has some nice looking magazine selections.

Anyone ordered from here as of late?

Anyone care to post the site link? Anyone care to order? Lol nothing wrong with checking out the menu

Meh, I found it. If someone wants to post a successful order I’ll eat my worlds but just perusing from the site briefly, I wouldn’t get anything from them I’ll be honest. The pain relief section just doesn’t look right

Anyone care to post the site link? Anyone care to order? Lol nothing wrong with checking out the menu

Meh, I found it. If someone wants to post a successful order I’ll eat my worlds but just perusing from the site briefly, I wouldn’t get anything from them I’ll be honest. The pain relief section just doesn’t look right
I have no clue how it's supposed to look prices are almost too good to be true kinda from what I'm seeing around.

They’re still around. Have used them off and on for years. Can’t speak to the site, have always emailed.

Anyone share their email with me? The prices seem good for what I've been looking for or mabye I just haven't gone through all the pages here yet

@Tolby, the email is on the first page of the thread, below the site. Contact info is always on the first page, with a couple of exceptions.
I don’t know if they are still active.

@Tolby, the email is on the first page of the thread, below the site. Contact info is always on the first page, with a couple of exceptions.
I don’t know if they are still active.
Ah ok yea I saw that not sure if it's even the same group rx at the front vs the end of the name

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back