is it normal?

• Thread starter Thread starter rp2011
  • Start date Start date
R

rp2011

I made my first order with a vendor and sent the money last night, I haven't heard from the vendor since. No confirmation that he got the money or that my order is being shipped or anything just silence. Should I keep waiting or go and cancel the payment and try another vendor?

~ Sick patient desperate for his meds

Whose is the vendor rp? Next time please post under that vendor. Oops, I forgot you can't post there until 50 post. Help us help you. Who is the vendor?

Thank you for your help! Yeah I would have posted there if I could! My vendor is the E team if that makes sense!

It's not uncommon for vendors to take their time when we are heading into a weekend and especially right after Cinco de Mayo.

I've never used them so does anyone else whose has want to pipe in?

You are in the loop at the moment. You pull the plug you have to wait until next week to go again. That's your call. I think your biggest worry at the moment is the wait with this vendor.

I would email and inquire what's up. That's not usual to not receive an order comfirmation from them. I get one an hour after sending payment.  If they still don't respond, then consider the cancel. You're already past cutoff for another vendor for tomorrow so they are still the best hope if you can get a response.

Well I have sent 3 emails since my last response, money was sent yesterday at 8pm and no response since.  I paid for 2nd day and was really hoping for it to arrive Saturday but it looks like that wont happen. Confirmation would at least put my mind at ease though :/

Well I have sent 3 emails since my last response, money was sent yesterday at 8pm and no response since.  I paid for 2nd day and was really hoping for it to arrive Saturday but it looks like that wont happen. Confirmation would at least put my mind at ease though :/
Sent you a pm RP

Sent you a pm RP
​Messaged back thank you my friend!

What about thanking me! 2e is always butting in front of me. Well at least you got good info. I will always say that about 2.

What about thanking me! 2e is always butting in front of me. Well at least you got good info. I will always say that about 2.
​I would also like to thank you for your contribution headbanger! I appreciate anyone willing to take time out of their day to assist others /default_smile.png

Patience is a virtue in the iop world, which can be a task order when someone is probably already anxious and in pain, but giving at least 48 hours for most vendors isn't uncommon. Some are great at 24 hr turn around but not all, especially when holidays are involved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you dbc. I actually got my order today and was very happy with the vendor overall! I just am not sure what made me order the product that I ordered. I guess I didn't know better because op oc's really freaking stink!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back