Is It Too Much to Ask for Some Consistency in Communication?

mellowella

OPAL SPONSOR
I don’t know if it’s the time of year, or something else entirely, but I am tired of contacting vendors and getting zero response. These are vendors I’ve ordered from previously. Communication was spotty then, but they always came through. Now I can’t even get a “fuck you” from anyone.

If you’re out of stock, or taking a vacation, just say that. But if I can see you’ve updated your menu in the last 24 hours, and I’m following the order request format to the letter, why can’t I just get a reply?

The only vendor I’ve never had an issue with is @WhiteListDD. Even when they are out/low stock, they are upfront and honest about it. Never have to worry that I’m not going to see my TN show up.

Anyone else having issues?

Oh yeah it’s the worst it’s EVER been on the SY side. A lack of communication, bullshit excuses, flat out lies just to get your coin and then make a disaster of your order.

Boggles my mind that anyone in business wants to play the short game and get the one-time naive or once in a while desperate customers versus building a long term consistent relationship that provides a steady stream of income. But what do I know. But yeah in my experience the only consistently reliable ones are across the globe. It didn’t always used to be so bad.

-AS

I don’t know if it’s the time of year, or something else entirely, but I am tired of contacting vendors and getting zero response. These are vendors I’ve ordered from previously. Communication was spotty then, but they always came through. Now I can’t even get a “fuck you” from anyone.

If you’re out of stock, or taking a vacation, just say that. But if I can see you’ve updated your menu in the last 24 hours, and I’m following the order request format to the letter, why can’t I just get a reply?

The only vendor I’ve never had an issue with is @WhiteListDD. Even when they are out/low stock, they are upfront and honest about it. Never have to worry that I’m not going to see my TN show up.

Anyone else having issues?
I am a supplier, but I will never be in the situation you mentioned. I will always reply to you and tell you my status and the status of the package. I will make you feel at ease.I am rcchem66

Communication and rep are key In this business. The other side is you never know. You're vendor has a life and sometimes get themselves behind or upside down on stock although that should never happen in a perfect world. Too many moving parts in their process, etc

When I start to look at the big picture in the moving parts, then I actually start worrying about the security end . Repetitiveness makes a pattern,
but there are clever ways around that too which does take communication!
Like if there was just a code or just like flat out like Anna Sophia said what to expect.
Or going out further places to harvest the chicken egg launching. I don’t know if we knew what the problem was then maybe we could put our input.

Similarly, if the customer ignores the supplier, it is also a very troublesome thing. I hope everyone can reply in time. Don't avoid, don't ignore people, and say what's on your mind.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back