Is it worth it to buy from telegram vendors?

NotToday

Guys, have you someone ever buy some stuff from telegram vendors? Is it scam or are there some legit ones?
I found someone called @Lordhermes he look safe but... is he actually safe?

Idk just question dont judge me guys.

Guys, have you someone ever buy some stuff from telegram vendors? Is it scam or are there some legit ones?
I found someone called @Lordhermes he look safe but... is he actually safe?

Idk just question dont judge me guys.
No judgment here whatsoever bro/sis. Just one step at a time head on a swivel. Test.

I have several telegram vendors, including the greatest weed vendor I've ever had before. There are a lot of scammers, but there are a few that are super legit. So much so I've barely been on here in the past year or so.

Not really, but there are solid vendors on TG.berg,bottleusa, hof, more..

I have several telegram vendors, including the greatest weed vendor I've ever had before. There are a lot of scammers, but there are a few that are super legit. So much so I've barely been on here in the past year or so.
Are you shipping it to you house or some parcelshop or idk some diffret place?

Are you shipping it to you house or some parcelshop or idk some diffret place?
nope. Just find the right plug first do you a lot of research it's really easy to find the right ones from the bad ones if you just have a little bit of common sense and you seem to have that. just find the right plug first do you a lot of research it's really easy to find the right ones from the bad ones if you just have a little bit of common sense and you seem to have that..I found the best weed pug I've ever had in my life and continue to use him to this day.

Not really, but there are solid vendors on TG.berg,bottleusa, hof, more..
Can someone please direct me to where I can join to discuss telegram vendors or give me that info like bottles and Berg and all that? Please? The rc approved vendor section looks super sparse compared to the old dbg site

Dm me how to join any discussion group or how to contact telegram vendors u got please? My telegram handle is @ DavidsUz
I would, but I'm pretty sure this is against the rules if you can have a moderator tell me it's OK then I will do it

Dm me how to join any discussion group or how to contact telegram vendors u got please? My telegram handle is @ DavidsUz
dread on tor is a good resources, but dont be looking for legit pharmas, its all pressies

I would, but I'm pretty sure this is against the rules if you can have a moderator tell me it's OK then I will do it
OK if it's this is against the rules plz let me know admin im sorry, but when you donate it enables us to pm each other so I don't see a problem with U sharing legit sources with me

You guys can PM. I think many of us on here have taken on friendships at minimum to give a little support while going crazy waiting on a pac from a ghost vendor. That’s my thought anyways.

Be aware people will add you trying to send you something called Dr transporter and some other tele vendor it's also a scam lol bad photoshops

There is nothing worth it or not. A supplier will have many contacts to do business. As long as you trust him and telegram is indeed your supplier, you can place an order with him. If it is the first time, I suggest you learn more about it. let him prove himself

there are plenty of telegram vendors that are legit and honest. Some people on this forum have no clue what you're talking about.

nope. Just find the right plug first do you a lot of research it's really easy to find the right ones from the bad ones if you just have a little bit of common sense and you seem to have that. just find the right plug first do you a lot of research it's really easy to find the right ones from the bad ones if you just have a little bit of common sense and you seem to have that..I found the best weed pug I've ever had in my life and continue to use him to this day.
So where you let your plug ship to? Your house, parcelshop,...
Cuz i dont know where people usualy pick their spot for packages in case of tele vendors ore DW vendors.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back