Is their an RC that is most like zolpid@m

Shred81

Hi everyone. I have severe issues sleeping. Crippling insomnia. I have tried everything and Ambi@n is the most effective for me making me feel good as I am falling asleep and plus it doesn’t have the severe hellish withdrawals of the true benzos. I was wondering which RC is most like Ambi@n. I have tried reading other posts and I haven’t found an answer. I would be so appreciative if someone could help me with the information. Thank you so much. 

I've heard a a chemist who is working on the Z-drugs legal analogues.

Actually I don't know who would be interested...but it seems there are few people on this planet who enjoy the Z- serie benzo.

What would be my best choice in terms of available rc’s that would really knock me out and give a good feeling as I fall asleep. I am not looking for a Xanaex or clon@zepm feeling. Just that light feeling ambien gives as it knocks me out. Is their anyone who has experience with zolpidm and various rc’s and can tell me which rc would be helpful to my situation? Thank you so much. It would be so helpful to me. 

Flubromazolam will put you lights out within 15 minutes, but start at a very very very low dose to asses your tolerance.

2-[6-methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)imidazo[1,2-a]pyridin-3-yl]acetamide

similar to zolpidic acid 

seen it offered occasionally 

not a lot of feedback but what I have seen is generally positive 

Flucotizolam is a benzo-hypnotic similar to midazolam (dormicum).

Not sure, 3-hydroxyphenazepam could be a suitable alternative too.

Flubromazolam is not what OP is looking. It definitely works to sleep properly, but the half-life is very long.

Flucotizolam is a benzo-hypnotic similar to midazolam (dormicum).

Not sure, 3-hydroxyphenazepam could be a suitable alternative too.

Flubromazolam is not what OP is looking. It definitely works to sleep properly, but the half-life is very long.
Thank you For the response. I am never one to ask a question like this since I know it’s not the best idea but I’m just so desperate for a zolpidem like compound that if someone can steer me me in the right direction to a vendor on here who could help me with I fully understand if I fully understand but it would be so kind of someone to send me the right way for help. Thank you s

Why clonazolam? it's having a pretty long half-life as well if OP got a low tolerance, he will still be dizzy when he wakes up.
I'm not an expert of current available RC benzos but I know there are some Z- series or shor acting hyptonic available.

Try to ask on reddit dedicated sub (researchchemical) or on dread benzo sub, those guy knows it for sure.

I only used  the generic Zolpidem, Somidem from Starliterx which worked for me. It gave me about 4-5 hours sleep. Starliterx doesn't sell Somidem anymore so i wanted to try another generic Zolpidem this time unfortunately orders are not shipped due to COVID-19.
lkpharmacy.com sells generic Zolpidem as well i never ordered but a friend has good experiences with this online pharmacy, same problem also stopped shipping temporarily due to COVID-19.
I am still searching for other sources, i guess when i find them shipping will be a problem as well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back