Is there a strain that helps with insomnia and/or anxiety?

sarahsal87

So, I've recently discovered kratom (thanks to this forum ?) and it's been such a wonderful complement to my current med regime, and has helped my father function at a normal level for the first time in ages (chronic arthritis and bursitis, among other a few other lovely ailments). I'm still quite an amateur user though, and not very well-versed in the different strains, so I was wondering if there is anyone out there who uses it to help with insomnia and/or anxiety who can point me in the right direction. I have a friend who frequently can only get to sleep by smoking pot, and it's a bit risky due to the nature of her job.

Thanks so much for any advice!

Kratom is truely  a gift of the gods. I fecently started using it for cronic soinal damage, and it is very effective in controlling wgat used to ve unbearable pain, even,with dangerous narcotic therapy, sucg as methadone, diliys,and MS Contin,ozues etc.It is the best pain  med I have used in my 15 year  history  of suffering from unbearable chronic back  pain .I fibd the reds  to be most effective, especially  Bali. I guess Obama was well paid  off by the medical abd pharmacial community. Banning Kratom is an unholy and unfair  sin to  people who have  to live with these suffering  every day abd night of their lives.    ... jasperabc

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've recently discovered kratom (thanks to this forum ?) and it's been such a wonderful complement to my current med regime, and has helped my father function at a normal level for the first time in ages (chronic arthritis and bursitis, among other a few other lovely ailments). I'm still quite an amateur user though, and not very well-versed in the different strains, so I was wondering if there is anyone out there who uses it to help with insomnia and/or anxiety who can point me in the right direction. I have a friend who frequently can only get to sleep by smoking pot, and it's a bit risky due to the nature of her job.

Thanks so much for any advice!
@sarahsal87  feel free to visit our page www.livingbotanics.com . We have a massive clearance sale as all products in our US warehouses need to be sold until September 26th. i.e. we have a special Kratom closing deal combo: combo consists of a mix of 3 different vein types

• 1 kg Red Vein: Borneo/Thai Maeng Da / Horned Leaf
  • 1 kg Green Vein: Borneo / Green Vein Malay
  • 1 kg White Vein: Borneo
 3kgs for only $220 instead of $510 ! You will also find more information on the different strains on our website (very clear and simple :)  ) I think this combo deal would be beneficial for you as you would be able to order an assortment of different strains to try out and figure out which ones work best for yourself ;)

Best, 

Nolan

View attachment 1421

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back