Is there any Canada to Canada V3nd0rz?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Just curious if there are any domestic Canadian S0urc3s. There are a lot of U.S. to U.S. S0urc3s it would be nice to find someone who can sh1p domestically in Canada.

about time, enough with slow letters and parcels. Time to keep things under the radar and stay within our borders

Oh yeah that would be nice world same if things got easier for Australia.When they say domestic U.S. Sh1pping I think When I read does that include Hawaii and Alaska lol.

Just curious if there are any domestic Canadian S0urc3s. There are a lot of U.S. to U.S. S0urc3s it would be nice to find someone who can sh1p domestically in Canada.
Ah! my porkandbeansboy friend,

This is a question as old as "To be or not to be", which has not found any proper answer either.

I remember that ONCE, about 10 years ago, I was given an email for someone who sold only one product.  In any case, for me it was to be a one time purchase only, for a specific and momentary problem. All I remember is that I had to send the cash in an envelope to a UPS mail box in our Capital City.  Talk of a leap of faith!😇

Well, I did receive what I ordered. I did not keep his coordinates. I must have gotten his name from a member, because I remember he did NOT want his name on forums of any kind. I don't remember. 🤔

I don't know if you remember the scandal that touched Canadian pharmacies who would sell to Americans on line, because prices where cheaper here? However,  they wouldn't sell directly to Canadians.

The government eventually closed the legal loophole those pharmacies were using.  I don't think I have ever heard of a Canada to Canada online pharmacy.  I believe that getting supplies to resell proves to be too difficult.

I believe that the US to US sources get their supplies across their Southern border easily enough. Our Canadian circumstances are different.

Good luck!

G.

I know of one, that I am proudly a member of, since a long time, but they ask for certain proofs, not anybody can get in, they weren't always that way, but one time some H using junkie was found dead and there was something in the mail from them and that made them tighten up everything, a lot,  some years ago. Not really a PPE, more of an RC vendor, with some pharmaceuticals in their pure powder form. If you went to college/uni for almost any science based degrees, it should cover it. But I won't link to them right here, sorry. There's a couple others that I don't use much anymore and they have the same very severe restrictions as to whom they let in. And weed legalization is an amazing and basic human right that was great to obtain, but that only created very zealous, angry customs agents, for "cutting" on their work load, same with federal/provincial cops if you live in a province where you have your own Provincial Police and the mounties are never around. They seize stuff that's non-scheduled, stuff in schedules low enough that do not apply to the analogue laws, say schedule IV, where a compound has to be explicitly mentioned. Of course, one is free to fight the seizure by the CBSA, but really, losing 50 dollars worth of btc is not worth the money one would need to lawyer up for. So they are just being asses there since cannabis legalization, I do tons of overseas orders, mostly just media, physical (I'm old school, plus, you never know when the internet will delete what you took for granted, that's why I make double layer blu-ray archives of all my downloads monthly, also on external hard drives and usb keys, but those can break or in case of aurora borealis (or worse, something caused by the psychopaths ruling this world), that grills all data on those, but not on BD-R's, DVD-R's etc.

I always knew cannabis legalization was gonna be a double edged sword. meh. US based vendors that shipped interesting/proven to be useful compounds to Canada all stopped doing so, afaik, by that timeframe too, early 2018.

Yeah I know of a few of probably the exact same places your talking about, especially a domestic V3nd0r with a small selection of non R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@lz available (Example S0m@) V3nd0rz that require proof for certain things (different for each one) most likely same places mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things about Canada. Number 1 is I believe if you do find someone who does domestic shipping from Canada to Canada it’s usually your lucky but on the other hand , I also believe that you are not going to receive good product. That’s just my opinion cause I know 2 of them and sure it’s great having domestic but what’s the point if what your purchasing is crap? 
Another issue is I read and this is from others who agree, if a magazine goes through Montreal , it takes a matter of minutes and they processed it for shipping. That’s only from Montreal though. The worst place you want your magazines to end up is a place in Toronto, Mississauga post office. It’s so bad when you look at your tracking and it says reached Mississauga post office. You know it’s going to sit at this office over a week before anything is done with it. It’s really that bad and usually that’s where it ends up. We have no control what office it goes too. I wish all of my magazines went through Montreal cause they are quick at what they do. Mississauga is a nightmare. Not sure why Mississauga does this to people but it’s been going on like this well over 15 years. I wish you all the luck it works for you. 👍👍✌️✌️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back