Is there any way to change a transaction fee

DELMAR

Opal Sponsor
Is there any way to increase a bitcoin fee after a transaction has been made? I sent in my donation this morning and it still hasn’t processed because I unknowingly set a super low miner fee of .50 on a 20 dollar donation

@DELMAR some services allow you to change after the fact but most do not. Just sit back it will go thru. I have had btc stuck in my wallet for the past 3 days unable to make an order bc of fees. this is killing me. its never been this expensive but with the whole "wall street bets bs" on reddit, the entire market is flooded. This madness never ends. 

@DELMAR some services allow you to change after the fact but most do not. Just sit back it will go thru. I have had btc stuck in my wallet for the past 3 days unable to make an order bc of fees. this is killing me. its never been this expensive but with the whole "wall street bets bs" on reddit, the entire market is flooded. This madness never ends. 
Damn that’s what I was kinda figuring thank you for the reply though and yeah the Wall Street bets madness has had me completely out of most of my options and stock trading too 

@DELMAR No worries! Good thing is its already in the pool so it is being processed! sorry to hear about that, yeah its really affected everyone in one way or another. I dont mind people making money but at this point they are just targeting stocks to the point where its spilling over into the cryto world. 

Yes, services like mycelium allow this. I would advice against any lower than their recommend lowest though because you have the chance of getting your transaction stuck and either having to wait for it to time out or sending another transaction with a higher fee to bump it.

Yes, services like mycelium allow this. I would advice against any lower than their recommend lowest though because you have the chance of getting your transaction stuck and either having to wait for it to time out or sending another transaction with a higher fee to bump it.
I use mycelium....   I heard of a few issues with it but, fortunately I had nothing but success with the platform...  I actually have a few different accounts on my mycelium app.   I couldn't be more satisfied as of now....   

But it's my choice cost 13£.50I use the same one  haven't had any problems just sometimes you have to wait for it to broadcast.

So, going off of this question, when I transfer btc or donate it, does the transfer fee take from my total amount I am sending? Or does it take from what’s in your wallet. I read elsewhere that black chain takes some of your coin because I always seem to be a couple bucks short of the total amount I sent.  When you guys transfer/donate do you just send more btc than needed? For example if sending a $100 btc donation do you donate $100 worth of btc or something like $105 worth to avoid being short? Sorry for the long drawn out question lol. 

@Michael Percson Most every wallet ive ever used has options for fees or allow for you to manual add an amount of your choosing.  The more the fee the quicker it will process basically.  There are websites that give you estimates of transaction time for various fee amounts like THIS.  The money is added to the amount you are sending.  So if you are sending 100 you would add a fee so youd end up actually sending 105 or whatever.  Look for a Segwit wallet as they allow for cheaper fees.  Hope this helps!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back