Is there anyway to trick Sigma Aldrich??

• Thread starter Thread starter smckee83
  • Start date Start date
S

smckee83

I wasn't sure where to post this, and I know this is a long shot, but is there anyway to dupe these assholes?? Seriously, they have literally every chemical you could imagine but you have to have proof that you're a scientist or some shit blah. Just take my godamn money! Jesus Christ!  Has anyone had any success from ordering from these bastards?? If so please tell me your secret 

It's probably very difficult, and I don't know why you would want to. They are easily one of the most expensive vendors (if you could call them that) on the market. What are you trying to procure through them? I'm sure you can find a better vendor here.

They literally have any chemicals you could imagine right down to diamorphine, and cocaine hcl

They literally have any chemicals you could imagine right down to diamorphine, and cocaine hcl
Correct. If you can fool them, they will send you a quarter of a gram of blow for 500 USD. If you want to do that, I'm not sure what to do for you. . .

It'll never work. I myself have always wished I could trick kalchem.net into selling me 100g of ket for $160 :o   Just a nice daydream.

Lol, if I won the mega bucks I would consider hiring someone to figure out how to legally obtain these items for my consumption, shit maybe jusy buy a drug company outright  ... what was that quote from drugstore cowboy about hitting up the drug stores cause they had the drugs... if you could why not jusy buy the factory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone get the impression that one much less comprehensive/partially nootropic chem provider will grant approved accounts fairly generously? 
I.e. does anyone have an appproved                n3w m1nd com    Account who’d like to walk me through the process? 

id be so grateful dear friends. 
love you! 

It'll never work. I myself have always wished I could trick kalchem.net into selling me 100g of ket for $160 :o   Just a nice daydream.
Is their a way to trick them? I just looked at the site and they mention they only sell to registered pharmacies on the homepage. For a test, I put the ket into the card and went to checkout and they only asked for first and last name, shipping addy and payment Info. do they call on the phone to make sure it’s a registered pharmacy ordering since they only ask for a first and last name on the order form, not the name of a pharmacy? 

Is their a way to trick them? I just looked at the site and they mention they only sell to registered pharmacies on the homepage. For a test, I put the ket into the card and went to checkout and they only asked for first and last name, shipping addy and payment Info. do they call on the phone to make sure it’s a registered pharmacy ordering since they only ask for a first and last name on the order form, not the name of a pharmacy? 
No clue, really. But if you want to risk it and try go right ahead. If it works save some for me ;)

I'd be interested in an answer here. Did they call? Do yio andswer all phone calls "Shred81 Pharmacy and Charcoal" just in case it's them? You don't sound like you were ordering, just testing the checkout, but it you follow through, I'd like to know

I wasn't sure where to post this, and I know this is a long shot, but is there anyway to dupe these assholes?? Seriously, they have literally every chemical you could imagine but you have to have proof that you're a scientist or some shit blah. Just take my godamn money! Jesus Christ!  Has anyone had any success from ordering from these bastards?? If so please tell me your secret 
Funny you posted this cause I tried this recently. I was almost successful by ordering through a distributor and not directly on their website. Long story short, it didn't work cause no business address.

HOWEVER, you can order from other big chem suppliers like Alfa Aesar by using a certain distributor. I don't want to post the name right here though cause I don't want them to find the loophole. There's actually two potential distributors that will ship to a residential address. One is a little less reliable and occasionally will block orders while the other is very consistent and helpful. The one seems to be aware of the loophole and doesn't give a shit while the other is kinda clueless what is going on.

@Synaps3 hmm I think I know who you're talking about. They're on Amazon right. Thanks for the leed bro. I'll post if I'm able to get what I want. I'm sure it will be pricey, but hey 

@Synaps3 hmm I think I know who you're talking about. They're on Amazon right. Thanks for the leed bro. I'll post if I'm able to get what I want. I'm sure it will be pricey, but hey 
Can't seem to send you a PM, so here's a little game.

First one: chem and the last word of something you might hold on to in a pool or the ocean.com

Second: what's another three letter word that means new? It is combined with a word to mean it's new. Combine that with the plural form of the smallest unit of storage on a computer, smaller than bytes.

If you think you know it, don't post the answer. I want to keep them a secret cause they are not actual RC vendors and they might have a problem with people using them in that manner.

The first one I think I know who you're talking about. I've ordered 2m2b from them through Amazon no problem,  but some of their other chemicals,  they wanted @Synaps3 to see my credentials. Ill try to figure the other ones out. Thanks for the heads up. I don't have access to pms yet but thanks for the help

You’d have to be a pretty clever guy to set up your own “chemical” business or whatever business requires you to deal internationally restricted drugs.  
Like some of the vets said earlier, I’d take their advice. Are u a really wealthy dude? Why pay crazy ass prices like that?

Finding a reputable chemicals vendor?, yeah it might take some work... sorry... lol (but you’re still better off with dealing with people here or places where other honeybees keep busy) if you are polite and respectful usually people will off you some help or at least a hint...

Best Regards,

-SA

@Synaps3 I have been working on your riddles all morning. I cannot for the life of me think of the a 3 letter word than means new. The last part of that is a pretty easy bit to fill in.

And then you gave the first worst to the second site, and I cannot figure out what you would hold in a pool, or ocean, that would make any sense!

Im not trying to be lazy. Any hints would be really appreciated 

Does anyone get the impression that one much less comprehensive/partially nootropic chem provider will grant approved accounts fairly generously? 
I.e. does anyone have an appproved                n3w m1nd com    Account who’d like to walk me through the process? 

id be so grateful dear friends. 
love you! 
Still looking for help with n3wmlnd?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back