is this morf

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
1s any@ne fam1ili2r with what I @ttached? 

the very well liked vendor I g@ to @ften, tossed two of these into my @rder  around the end of 2020 and I had no idea what they were and he said th2y were "they are MST200mg Morf_Een  which are the strongest morph on the market"

Well- they don't have that J@S@N nasty kerosene  oh-door but they look like the same thing like they  are pressed( albeit harmless- well  J's was..... and his was all pressed fake OCks and ROCKKS that had this size and shape - mag's that I waited two weeks for fr2M somewhere he said in Ay_SEE-ya ...)   but this isn't about him,  another vendor though that takes pride in NOT sending pressed stuff ...  He did show me a pic of the b@x they came in  so I kinda believe him but I've never had/tried M@rf before and never knew what it did,   or looked like. 

I didn't question if it was his pic or if he got from web.  I just left it alone.     Honestly, I've forgotten that I had them,  and  I only have 2  and they aren't IR but continuous  

I didn't even t@ST  one of the 2    and be left with 1 but yea I should                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

866155007_m!@FN.PNG

1s any@ne fam1ili2r with what I @ttached? 

the very well liked vendor I g@ to @ften, tossed two of these into my @rder  around the end of 2020 and I had no idea what they were and he said th2y were "they are MST200mg Morf_Een  which are the strongest morph on the market"

Well- they don't have that J@S@N nasty kerosene  oh-door but they look like the same thing like they  are pressed( albeit harmless- well  J's was..... and his was all pressed fake OCks and ROCKKS that had this size and shape - mag's that I waited two weeks for fr2M somewhere he said in Ay_SEE-ya ...)   but this isn't about him,  another vendor though that takes pride in NOT sending pressed stuff ...  He did show me a pic of the b@x they came in  so I kinda believe him but I've never had/tried M@rf before and never knew what it did,   or looked like. 

I didn't question if it was his pic or if he got from web.  I just left it alone.     Honestly, I've forgotten that I had them,  and  I only have 2  and they aren't IR but continuous  

I didn't even t@ST  one of the 2    and be left with 1 but yea I should                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

View attachment 4509
Well,  I only h@d 2  chapters that I had been h@lding @n to,   so I finally read one of the magazines this AM  and it's now 4:30ish PM  and I am not complaining,   but asking the author if he has more copies !  Because I had only two and I didn't want to cr@sh one and not be able to read it  ( I don't want to have all the pages rushed into my mind at once,   it's a book that is T1me re@lEEzed  and I get paran@id breaking t!me release stuff and c@nsumin@g  - I heard  it wasn't safe.     So yea - if I had ample copies I'd have -  but I decided I trusted  (  i know -  I SHOULD NOT do that so thats totally on me for not t@sting )   the source of the books and so far it's a Smoooooth ride.   Hope that makes sense.    I'm guessing I kinda get why M@rFF  is a very a@@ic@tive kinda thing.....( not trying to make light of anyone with issues - I'd NEVER wish that on anyone  (  - just saying I can "feel" their reasons...)  

They are legit and I love this reading material.  I break them because I can't handle a whole one and get through my day.   I saw somewhere that this lessens the potency, but I can't go nodding off on the job.  Sorry I didn't get to your post before you took them and eased your mind. 

@Handsley

I was thinking about ordering 200mg MST and seeing your post made me happy as I intend to split them in half. 

My current daily dose is ~60mg oxy so will 100mg MST be okay? & it's okay breaking in half will still last 12 hrs? 

Thank you!! 

That pic looks like m@rf.  Personally don’t think it is a good substitute for other more popular items, but happy it works for some. 

Those are the real deal.  They take a bit to kick in but are fantastic.  

on this pill you may cut in half and not defeat the time release formulation

On most pills the coating causes gelling to prevent iv use

the time release part of the pill is in its formulation.  You would only defeat it by iv or nasal use which is highly discouraged 

Those are the real deal.  They take a bit to kick in but are fantastic.  

on this pill you may cut in half and not defeat the time release formulation

On most pills the coating causes gelling to prevent iv use

the time release part of the pill is in its formulation.  You would only defeat it by iv or nasal use which is highly discouraged 
These seem to cause more dizziness/nausea than others in similar class (ock-see or h¥dr0z). Any advice for dealing with that. 

The nature of the gel/coating in my opinion.  It’s very thick and reminds me of some of the other gels that have given me stomach aches.   

anytime I ingest opiates I take a Zofran

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back