Is this this website legit?

sanelb

OPAL SPONSOR
It’s tempuspharma.com

I’m looking at the prices and they seem pretty incredible. 500 tablets for green Xanax is only $280? Is this too good to be true? 100 Oxys only for $256 is dream come true.

Anyone use them?

I am trying to post their Googlemaps picture but it's too big. But you should look🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. These guys are so secure in what they are doing they posted their address! 🤣🤦‍♀️

I am trying to post their Googlemaps picture but it's too big. But you should look🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. These guys are so secure in what they are doing they posted their address! 🤣🤦‍♀️
The dude with the dog in one hand and cigarette in the other can’t be over 12yrs old 😂 😆. That shit looks like it could be an episode of that show Shameless. Too funny. Good catch

I’d recommend ****** on telegram. Still offering a free sample as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d recommend @krayav on telegram. Still offering a free sample as of now.
@Alpharomeo You are not allowed to recommend anyone not listed on this forum. As a new member, you should familiarize yourself with the rules and read.
This is something that can get you banned. Only approved vendors can be recommended to help keep members from being scammed.

@Alpharomeo You are not allowed to recommend anyone not listed on this forum. As a new member, you should familiarize yourself with the rules and read.
This is something that can get you banned. Only approved vendors can be recommended to help keep members from being scammed.
sorry to reply to such an old post but would actively avoid the person being recommended — personal experience, he’s a scammer, don’t take the chance. he will rip you off. just hoping if someone happens to search his telegram @ they’ll come across this

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back