Is0t0nitazene

Kuro999

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of this?

I read on one post that the r3alrc.com supplied Is0t0nitazene, but I haven't been able to get the invite code for that site yet, so I haven't been able to check it for myself.

Overall I only heard of this product recently, but from what I read it's supposed to be amazing, and very inexpensive, I was offered some by somebody at a reasonable cost, but on the off chance they don't come through, I am hoping to find a quality vendor that supplies it.

I greatly appreciate any assistance anyone can give related to this subject.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. 

I know that got me excited for a min. I hadn't logged into trrc in a while. Imagining iso coming out in the same two days as M×Pr had me converting euros in my head haha

They totally B@nn3d a Is0 and all other 3t0n1t@z3n3 @n@logu3s such as is0t0n1t@z3n3. Plus it's way to powerful like if you don't wear a mask and gloves and have a very high sensitive scale you could easily kill yourself.

From the Reviews I have read it is not that good at all and is most just used due to the overpowering effects it has. 

There is a vendor listed here that sells it, but its very potent and not that euphoric. If you are trying to breakthrough subs or something, i'm sure it's nice, but otherwise I would just stick to whatever other choices you have.

They totally B@nn3d a Is0 and all other 3t0n1t@z3n3 @n@logu3s such as is0t0n1t@z3n3. Plus it's way to powerful like if you don't wear a mask and gloves and have a very high sensitive scale you could easily kill yourself.

From the Reviews I have read it is not that good at all and is most just used due to the overpowering effects it has. 
Ah didn’t see this until now, didn’t realize the ban. Well never mind on this venture and do suppose.

I understood necessary safety precautions. Opposite of you, I read it was excellent for research , that just needed a lot of precision and caution. (Goal was to be able to find a small amount of something inexpensive like that, since it would last an extremely long period of time due to high potentcy, and the amount saved in such situations by doing a bit of simple math and creating a safe solution for research purposes is major).

There is a vendor listed here that sells it, but its very potent and not that euphoric. If you are trying to breakthrough subs or something, i'm sure it's nice, but otherwise I would just stick to whatever other choices you have.
Would you mind pointing me in their direction? If preferable feel free to send via via pm.

Well The plan had been to see how well it woreds for my actual pain.

Which vendor? Please!!! I love the stuff over all other ops and have plenty experience handling raw L so mcg’s are real familiar to me, just gotta respect the molecules. Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back