Isolating Site

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
D

doesit

Ok i found this site not so long ago,and its a bliss to have such resources at hand with first hand experiences,So i was thinking how is it best to isolate this site from to much attention but still people who need it could find some info,maybe to do something with posts like you need certain amount to epxress your oppinions and posts,to gain acess to higher IOPS list.Also abolish using names like me,i, when speaking about ordering or expressing oppinions about products.Theres this drugs forum where they use term SWIM,so what is swim:

SWIM

SWIM is an abbreviation for Someone Who Isn't Me. Please do not use this acronym. Drugs-Forum discourages the use of SWIM and encourages more creative ways to avoid self incrimination. The use of SWIM is the thinnest way of avoiding self-incrimination. We therefore ask you not to use the acronym.

This site has firm rules against self-incrimination in forums about production, cultivation, chemistry & extraction. We do not make it mandatory that users avoid self incrimination when discussing personal
drug use, you can write in first person if you'd like in most forums. Please read the rules about this topic.

We recommend that in the drug creation forums, you use the third person, write about AFOAF (a friend of a friend), dreams or better yet: be more creative and write about how your pink elephant committed these acts while bathing in soup. The more absurdity the better.

We ask for your compliance not only for your safety but for ours. I for one would like to see this forum stay up and grow as it has been doing and with various sites that have been shut down, busts and so-forth. This is very important: that we all do our part to keep this forum alive.

so instead of saying i ordered this and that,we should use terms like my cat needed some pain killers and it feels great now.It might sound weird at the begining seiing all those funny names used :like my brother uncles sister took xanax,but believe me people who arent intended to come across such sites wont hav ea clue what people are blruping around here.

As already i noticed that people at the end of the posts would sign of or use their nick term in describing themselves,which is a good start.SO any oppinions and critics welcome,hopefully admins gonna find something usefull in this post.Peace

Doesit /default_smile.png

The affidavit for a warrant would read something like this:

Your affiant is a Special Agent with the Drug *nforcement Administration with 27 years LE experience... through my experience and training I know that the term SWIM is an acronym used to falsely purport that the writer is not the person who committed the aforementioned act...

or something very similar.

Basically, it won't work. Internet posts alone would likely not be the only probable cause, either.

In short, it's a false sense of security. Acronyms, codewords and slang have made their way to many affidavits in support of search warrants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Younghypnotiq is correct on all fronts. From a legal standpoint, the use of slang and / or acronym can, and often is, used as a component in the establishment of a conspiratorial arrangement or understanding. (i.e. a "conspiracy to.... charge) That said, there is a second element required in order to establish the offense of criminal conspiracy. There must also be evidence that one or more of the participants engaged in an "overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy."

So, to summarize, any and all slang terms, acronyms, pink elephants, one eyed Chinese midgets, or whatever other creative writing methods one attempts to employ will make no difference in the final analysis. They can, and would, be used as supporting evidence of conspiracy in a probable cause affidavit. As for the other needed evidence of a connection to an "overt act", that evidence can be fairly flimsy as well and still stand up. And always remember that such evidence only has to go one direction. For example, if a member were to discuss a vendor using SWIM, "My Sister's Elephant", or some other terminology, and LE had observed another party on another forum discussing the same vendor in more direct terms, discussing particular orders or products, then the first member could be drug in to a larger probable cause affidavit along with the second, as there would be both vague conspiracy AND a statement of an overt act. The resulting search warrant and whatever if found could ultimately serve to incriminate the "cryptic poster", despite their posts not being enough, in and of themselves, to satisfy probable cause and justify the search warrant.

Pretty convoluted, I know, but the point is, there is no such thing as "safe" communication in this regard, so there isn't much point in creating "code" language or employing certain writing styles. In one way or another, we all assume certain risks through our participation, but choose to do so for our own benefit and the greater good of other members. As a result, the best practice would seem to simply use common sense and to follow the guidance and examples of the most experienced, trusted forum members.

As for me, I use this site for the bare essentials.

I try to discuss sensitive info or questions via emails, or at the very least through PM's which are later quickly deleted (I hope).

I try NOT to discuss anything remotely incriminating to DBG on the public forums. By all means, I'm not perfect at this, but at least I hope by doing so I potentially avoid possibility of the hammer coming down on DBG, but instead have it come down on MYSELF if the LE decide to snoop through my email account.

Code words are for kids in tree forts. Not gonna stand a chance in Hell in front of a judge at a court house. Take it from the late John Gotti who was imprisoned for his last 10 years of his life, and his failed attempt of using 'code words' during his earlier business activities.

Just my two cents...

DITCH

Last edited:
Exactly, the prosecution played the jury the tapes of the coded phrases and asked "What the hell else could they be talking about." It was very obvious. Nice exhample Ditch, it was the mafia I was thinking about.

Ok maybe i went to far but code names or just misplaced words might brighten up the place as well,and depending where you live the law isn't that harsh for ordering and receiving meds,unless you go stronger and larger amounts then its different story,most risk is taken by our praised providers and vendors although there are some legal ones many of them are always in danger just to provide for us ,so respect in that matter should be taken.

Can I say that first, SWIM is the most stupid thing I ever came across. And the whole self incrimination thing. Until I remembered that I think this board originates in the USA where the most crazy and harsh conspiracy laws exist. It is a matter of no consequence to us in Europe. But some of you may know of a couple from my town who have broken NO LAWS, yet are in the extradition process to Arizona, USA, where their law does not even apply to us, charged with selling chemicals on a perfectly legit site, but which may be used in the production of crystal methylamfetamine, a drug which is not even an issue here, but necause an Arizona resident bought two chems from them, they have been charged inder laws which do not even exist here, & our govt are not even defending them. This is frightening, and not even Stalinist countries attempted such nonsense which could end with their incarceration in a foreign country with laws which dont exist. Remember, they ran a legitimate chem site with no question of breaking any law known in the UK, indeed Europe.

That frightens me and if anyone has a solution which would help this INTERNATIONAL site, please comment and try to come up with something which could both imtroduce the new folks and protect members and sources. Anybody can see how crazy this is; how can US law have ANY reach into other western democracies like Europe, especially the EU which law overrides even our national legislation.

Ditch, you seem to have a lot of fire and knowledge. Would like to hear your view. You can google the fate of the couple I wrote about. Try Scotsman.com, good newspaper. Incident was around 4 or 5 yrs ago.

We have to have more privacy but remain accessible to med buyers newly on the online market without putting them off with these crazy laws. Self incrimination means nothimg whatsoever here, being without those conspiracy laws, meaning I can say what I like about consumption personally of anything, even Sched I meds. But can not, due to foreign laws. Also, many meds which are prescription here and considered medically necessary are Sched I in USA. THAT is one thing they can NOT prevent Europeans writing about since they are completely legal Rx meds and, as noted above, considered to be indispensible. (to tell you the truth I do not understand how they can be considered differently in the USA.)

I will not name them, but all are pain meds and are said THERE to have no medical use. No doctor here would be caught without a goodly supply of these. Yet we are unable to get instant release hydromorphone of 4 & 8mg strength. Not that they are Sched I. All our meds in that are 'street drugs' apart from cocaine, which may be prescribed by docs with the necessary licence.

This is an interesting thread, and I just wanted to draw your attention to the incredible differences, and what I am sure are illegal actions on the part of the US DEA, FBI, &CIA, all of whom invaded our town of less than 20,000 souls to arrest that innocent couple.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back