Isotonitazene

I think this one wasnt really well recieved, there are plenty of better ones on longflorishrc under opiods...i see tgc selling ETONITAZENE, maybe look into that.

@Mgd can anyone verify them as my information on them is from 3 people saying they either shipped a fake form of it or just never shipped

@Mgd can anyone verify them as my information on them is from 3 people saying they either shipped a fake form of it or just never shipped
Who is "them"? TGC? I have no idea, ive read mixed reviews on him, plus his (over)prices make me not even put in the effort to further investigate.

@Mgd tgc but its only what others have told me not my personal ex

Who is "them"? TGC? I have no idea, ive read mixed reviews on him, plus his (over)prices make me not even put in the effort to further investigate.
perience 

Yeah if i could i would avoid tgc...too many mixed reviews/bad prices, perhaps try longflorishrcs or trcs? Im not sure if they have they have this specific chemical but they do have  opiods, im not an opioid user so i couldnt tell you, search reddit, /r/researchchemicals for the "best current opoids rcs"

Only 2 Batches of Isotonitazene were manifactured. It won't come back anymore

But if you wait more 1-2 months there will be a new Etonitazene analogue with a similar potency but safer. Iso killed a lot of people.

I’m hoping to see some analogue of Isonitazine/Metonitazene/Etonitazene etc.. soon. The benzimidazole are an interesting class due to the NO2 receptor action and also due to the potency (Etonitazene is 60x the potency of morphine in humans). However, it is considered one of the most addictive substances ever synthesized, so use with caution please.

But if you wait more 1-2 months there will be a new Etonitazene analogue with a similar potency but safer. Iso killed a lot of people.
Do you know the name of the new analogue so I can be on the lookout? 

Met0nitazene is being sourced but as I said, it's still uncertain. Analgesic potency will be approx 54x, but recreational value only around 3x.
Anyway this could be ok, since Iso was around 90-120x (but from some other opinions, was 120-200x) and with a recreational value of 12.7%.

Don't ask me how the recreational value is calculated. A Chemist tried to explain it to me but was really too complex.

I cannot give the name of the next Eto analogues until it will be sourced, sorry.

Is this information open source for anybody who is interested or is this privy and known only to you ?    

No, it is a public intel about the only 2 batches of Iso and reason because it won't be synth anymore.

M3to is actually still sourcing, so better not spread too much around to avoid problems to people waiting their package.
There will be a second batch of m3to in two months for people who lost this turn..but first,. let's see if it will be decent or a flop, like the last Etazene analogue.l

@WadeParzival @Bauhaus  China...

@RC_researcher79  1so killed because people didn't know. You're talking about a class of opioids never marketed to humans, so the streets became the testing ground. What ensued was predictable. But this is very different from individuals requesting the drug: they obviously are communicating a preference, so presumably are aware of the risk and are able to use it safely. Btw, I've had people claim 1mg of f3nt felt to them like 1mg 1so even though the former is 100x and the latter 500x - everyone's different and those morphine equivalency studies are based on binding characteristics in a Petri dish.

Yeah, analgesic potency doesn't really matter.

That's why all eto analogues are totally worthless IMO. Other than killing your tolerance for several months compared to fentas where it normalizes in few weeks, their insane analgesic potency give so poor recreational effects. Only good for the first hits, then the tolerance of the analogues itself will skyrocket, and magic will be gone in no time, unless you rise the dosage more and more and ending up passing out anyway.

Ketobemidone (original pharma) got an analgesic potency of 0.8x, but taken IV or orally from a low-tolerance individual, it's as good as oxymorphone as effects. The same applies to a lot of other opioid not based on morphine. And analogues of them can be extremely different as well. Dextromoramide is simply the best pharma opioid ever made. No wonders it was retired worldwide half century a go. The euphoria is incredible and body warm as well, even close to entry level fenta analogues. All this with < 3x morphine potency. Analogues of this could be kinda poor, while others could DEFINITELY beat oxymorphone euphoria and any other pharma, illegal or RC opioids < 10x. Another missed shoot so far. 

Luckily there are more than 25+ interesting RC opioid with low potency and amazing receptors affinity and with a relative simple synth. Now that the big players understood that people are seeking more such kind of compounds and not insanely strong compound that will remove the possibility of enjoying any future upcoming low potency great RCs (the big money are done from dealers and re-sellers making synth heroine and fake oxy pressed pills)  - and people won't need to bother to order domestic anymore, and can get straight from the source worldwide legal rc opioids highly recreational, if they didn't fucked up their tolerance already - being a win-win both for the source and for the buyers.

D3xtr0m0r@mid3...

Discovered by the same scientist who discovered f3nt@ny1...

"Dependence liability is similar to morphine, but with a less severe withdrawal syndrome. [...] The main advantage of this drug is that it has a fast onset of action when taken orally, and has a high bioavailability which means that oral dosing produces almost as much effect as injection. It also has a relatively low tendency to cause constipation which is a common problem with opioid analgesics used for cancer pain relief, and tolerance to the analgesic effects develops relatively slowly compared to most other short-acting opioids" (Wikipedia).

That is impressive indeed.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back