ISOTONITAZENE

Raskol

BANNED
Any one got experience of this RC. Been offered it in tablet form. My wife is on over 200 mg morphine on a good day, more if she is suffering breakthrough pain. The doctor has already reduced her a lot and I’m spending £200 a month to keep her at the amount she was originally prescribed. 

Anyone with experience of this I would love to hear from, it’s breaking my heart watching her in agony every day and I’m not sure if this is a good idea for her breakthrough pain periods as the sevredol I buy are not doing their job anymore.

@RC_researcher79 will be able to give you an excellent breakdown of this chem, or you can search his posts about it.  I believe most of what is around is either not iso at all and is just marketed as that because it's highly sough after or is really crappy synths of it.   As far as the chem itself, like every other nitazene,  it will absolutely destroy your tolerance guaranteed.  Also be aware there are many many many deaths from iso. 

Speaking of tolerance, here's an interesting (horrific) Hamilton's Pharmacopeia article on etonitazene which is double the potency of iso.    I'm sure you can get yourself in the same ditch as this guy just using iso.    It didn't end well for him. 

Over the course of a couple of months, his tolerance escalated to the point where he was taking 300 times his starting dose. A coworker became suspicious of Highsmith’s odd behavior and reported him to the police. His etonitazene supply was seized, and he was prescribed methadone to combat the withdrawal. At that point, his addiction equated to 500 bags of heroin a day

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9bdymy/hamiltons-pharmacopeia-804-v16n4

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back