Issue Tracking

reroka

So I go to track my package and I get the message. USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for THAIL.

Anyone else?

Look in previous threads on tracking there is other tracking services you can use

Google tracking sites, there are various and SOME are more accurate than the actual shipping company.

I am still getting the same message. I have tried other tracking sites and I get the same thing.

I found a thread on another board that talks about some kind of USPS update that has screwed up a lot of orders as far as online tracking goes.

@ reroka - just a little info, please...

1.) Did you just order within the last three days?

2.) Is the order coming from overseas? (Please don't name a country, just yes or no.)

If the answers are yes and yes, just wait a couple days. Nothing you can do about anything now, anyway.

I have seen that message before.

Could be that you were sent a TN, but the parcel is not/was not dropped off yet. There are one or two other reasons that your package doesn't show up in the sending country's system. As soon as it gets to US, usps will be able to track it.

Just relax, OK? Worrying unnecessarily will prematurely age you. haha

Try not to hit the usps website to check the TN every 5 minutes. I have been told it raises a red flag. Lots of misinformation around, and this may not be true. It DOES make sense to me.

I don't keep looking because it makes me crazy. I am better off without a TN.

Please update when something changes.

I ordered the items lastweek. They were showing on usps.com. yesterday they stop showing. I went to the post I n with they were shipped from and tracked it that way. One package shows it was received at JFK. yesterday. The other still shows in the country in which was sent from.

Hard to really explain as well as I want to because I am trying to type this out on a little cell phone. When i get on a real PC I will update.

Update.

I ordered two items from a vendor review on this site. One was C4H and the other CR. one shipped on the 14th from the country they are both in. On the 15th I could track the item just fine but when I went to track the packed on the 19 through usps.com I could no longer track. I keep getting this message. USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for ILAND.

I cut some of the message to be a little discreet. Any ideas. I can track through the post off of the original country it was sent from but can no longer track through usps.com.

Funny thing one of the packages came today but I was not home to sign for it crappy tracking system.

I was expecting something from same country (not CR or C4H) during the last two weeks. I got a similar message twice, but it had to do with their site being updated. The site looks different now, maybe more efficient(?) I got my package, but it appears to still be sitting in L.A. haha

Keep us posted.

Yeah I got one my package from CR yesterday so I guess all is good. I am still waiting on C4H. I still get the same tracking error with his package. But everything seems to be good. I just hope CR TARA kills pain real well.

I was expecting something from same country (not CR or C4H) during the last two weeks. I got a similar message twice, but it had to do with their site being updated. The site looks different now, maybe more efficient(?) I got my package, but it appears to still be sitting in L.A. haha

Keep us posted.
Usps.com is now working for tracking packages from Thailand. I checked the last package I am waiting for and I should have it Saturday or monday.

Great!  

Sometimes it is not a good idea to get too hung up on usps tracking, though the updated website is working well for me now, with another letter. Maybe it will be better from now on.

I would not worry about it with the USPS tracking system is junk for the most part I have spent days siting and checking something and waiting for a update and nothing its proby siting in customs or something and the USPS will only update when it levs a major hub you can read this right on the USPS site so don't worry about it yet.

Yea USPS tracking is kinda shit,Sometimes on point.But MANY TIMES I'VE missed my envelopes that had to be signed for and had to pick em up.I HATE picking them up but Im in this GAME and have balls to do so."Ride or Die"

BBJOJO

hahaha...  when I miss a delivery, I ask for a re-delivery.  I want them to bring it to me.

hahaha...  when I miss a delivery, I ask for a re-delivery.  I want them to bring it to me.
Perhaps your not as desperate as we are...lol!

Seriously, USPS tracking is poopy. Really poopy.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back