It seems something is going on with Canadian vendors right now

Canadachems website is down with all signs pointing to an exit scam.

Rechem's website is also down after surprisingly restocking their 4 most popular molecules all at the same time about 2 weeks ago.

And another vendor who doesn't want to be named on public forums has been mia for the past 3 weeks.

What the hell is going on?

I could see canadachems doing that. They need too much information and a lot of folks dont feel safe giving that out. Including me. Not sure what they expected. It just seemed too strange to me. Like something wasnt right. So I just passed. But i dont anything about the othere.

Let some of them fall off for whatever reason. Hard times. No product. Bad product. Trouble.. shit anything can put a stop to this kind of thing. Its unfortunate and we hope it is just a simple fix. They come back or a new vendor will try to take the place. Then later thise lost vendors will start showing back up with different  names

Then later thise lost vendors will start showing back up with different  names
As is tradition.. But honestly Canadachems was gearing up to be one of the best Canadian vendors around.  They had really good quality products and the guy was super nice but it just goes to show you that in this business people can quickly turn on a dime.

Though i did jump the gun too quick it seems as rechem's website is back up today. 

But, it does feel like most (if not all) Canadian vendors are currently having a hard time getting stock.

As is tradition.. But honestly Canadachems was gearing up to be one of the best Canadian vendors around.  They had really good quality products and the guy was super nice but it just goes to show you that in this business people can quickly turn on a dime.
Yup, I was one of the unlucky suckers who lost money to CanadaChems. I'm still not convinced that whole situation was a deliberate exit scam; it looks like one, but it doesn't smell like one. They had too much time and money invested in that site to just cut and run like that... My best theory is that something terrible happened to the site owner, leaving nobody in charge to continue the business or shut down the site. Just my two cents.

You are right though, Canadian vendors do seem to be having a very rough time lately, especially restocking. Dunno why. But, I have yet to land a pack from Europe at all so I really hope they can get things worked out soon. 

@SensoryDeprived I still think they ask for too much personal information. It just seemed very strange to me. I have been in this game way before I joined DBG, and no one ever asked for that. I'm not saying they aren't legit. Just sends alarms off to me. Good luck and be safe everyone!

Since the Covid dry spell, I started researching and stumbled upon these things called "RC's". Luckily the second one I tried I've had great success with - but it's based OUT of Canada. The first one I tried WAS in Canada but they stopped selling what I was looking for.

CanadaChems was high on my radar....but I had no idea how to fill out the "application" so I never got around to signing up lol. Good thing I didn't get attached. Great things were said about this vendor.

Interesting that I never heard of CanadaChems but I guess it's a good thing I didn't if things went bad lol.

What's Canada looking for? I have a Canadian partner...

This isn't the first thread with complaints about Canada, but maybe we can make it the last. So what all does Canada want?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back