(Jelly eggs?)

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
B

blissopifree 2

Hi im sorry but I've no picture as I ate them these eggs white in color  are supposed to be 20mg and come in a glass bottle with in a box.They look right and are made in Holland but I'm NEVER sure with these things as I though you ONLY get normason made ones if atol!.

As I thought they were withdrawn but I'd be interested in any feedback on them by ive seen them in Scotland so I'd be most interested in anyone has any views DBGF peeps?.

Thanks in advance Bliss...

@blissopifree 2 have you had these eggs recently??? Eggs are my grail!!! If you find anyone who has them I would be eternally grateful if you could pass me the Info if possible? You would literally save my mode 😊

@blissopifree 2 sorry to be a pest but I’m mega interested in these. I’m in Scotland too and can’t say I’ve heard of these yet. I do recall white 20 mg eggs doing the rounds a long long time ago. Around the same tim as the green Geltex and yellow Wyeth. I will certainly keep an ear open about them and let you know if the holy grail has returned last lol.

I've pmd you @crackerjack76 (SORRY CRACKAJACK) my bad😕.

All you know about them ill tell you all took 4x20mg (80mg) and nothing to mention really (dont waste your £ss) I spoke to another two people who took 7 so 140mgs and they said they felt them after a J**nt.At the amounts they just can't be what they're supposed to be or I'd be feeling them a bit at the VERY least?😧.

Bliss. ....

Last edited:
Hey. Another scottish lad here. I’ve heard of them but definitely can’t be what there meant to, back in the day 80mg eggs you would be feeling it  140mg..fuck me. Haven’t seen legit eggs for a long long time I got excited too. You can get Apotex eggs coming from Holland. Did you pin them? I’m torn because I know of a couple that offer and overall they’re very highly rated. It’s a shame because they can proper ££££. I don’t particular have much to do with that side anymore I’m like an old men who’s very settled on what does the trick for me when I need a holiday. Which I’ve literally physically on. I’ll keep an ear out and speak to a few folk though.

cheers,

Rx

A few years ago, you could get 20 mg pee-colored Normison tam n eggs in blisters from SA.  With my tolerance, 40mg did the trick, but 60mg was too much to walk a straight line and not fall down for those bladder wake-ups, which happen more w/age.  This sucks!

Ahh, but those eggies tasted great if you let em melt in your mouth.  That is what Satan's jizz tastes like, and it tasted AMAZING.  Prince of Darkness, find me a reliable source, and I'll be more than happy to savor your manhood once again!  It's been too long! 

Last edited:
Only garbage we have seen is fake Tamazepam 'eggs' from Pakistan.
It’s like a rule of thumb for me when I see the origin. anabolic experience comes in handy, did anything legit come out of Pakistan...ever?!? 

Yes when it comes to pakistan just say No... If it's Pakistan it's most likely a Scam since they both Rhyme with each other... that's enough logic for Me never ever to even think about purchasing from Pakistan among the countless negative posts about them lol.  

There are Teva jelly eggs 🥚 doing the rounds they are clear in blisters and a pretty good imoa.

G2G as I tested them lastnight and was pleasantly surprised.

ps Euro is the source....

Bliss....

The jelly 10s were always yellow and the20mg were green in the UK anyway I used to be right into them but not seen for ages

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back