Jewy Through The Years! Share You Pics!

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date

99 Luftballons

I thought we could share Jewy pics we have taken of our Fav DGBer....

Watching him grow through the years has meant a lot to me....

his 1st baby pic...

baby-chewbacca-wallpaper_thumb1.jpg

hooter1 said:
After having his heart broken for the first time, Jewy hit rock bottom! His last known rehab video before the sensational comeback.

Rated 'R'

STRAIGHT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAORLFF!!!!

WINNER!

Hey now, that's obviously a forgery. I NEVER wore a yellow nighty with neck fringe, and you damn well know it you dusty old cranium!
Whew! I was a little worried when I saw the pearl necklace!

FG

LOL, I was singing that song as I was typing my first response! I LOVE it and ZZ Top!

FG

Oh, yeah! What's not to love, 99?

King of Quack Fu, King of comebacks and seriously desired by Beverly!

Howard...he was such a stud! <3

FG
You know we stared in a few movies together...Jewys fav 80's trilogy

MV5BMjIyODI4MjMxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYxNDc0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY422_.jpg

This is one of the only surviving photos from the "Angry Wookie" period that followed the end of my NHL career. I can't remember most of that era, but I know one thing for certain. Sh*t was gettin' real, and REAL quick, LOL!

66yvqp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back