jjoe

jjoe

I've been a member 2 years and never posted don't ask me why 

so hi all 

can anyone tell me what are tags in the world of dbg

thanks jjoe

I am thinking you mean the tags you can put on a thread? They are just a search aid. You can search by tags such as Mexican or pks, and it will bring up any threads that the author tagged with those terms. Welcome to posting.

thank you grand p i will be alot more seems like a nice civil forum , i like that these cut throat forums i have no time for , thanks for the welcome

jjoe

typhoo thank you grand p , i will be posting more often , it seems like a civil forum , i have no time for these cut throat forums,thank you for the welcome . 

• i will make the 10 dollar donation just wondering as im not a person of great means is the paypal safe , and is it just the normal sending money to an email address and do i put down services or gift , i presume gift, it will be next week anyway so no hurry i didnt want to ask these questions for all to see

You'll be safe @jjoe, remember and put your username in the comments when donating so we know who it's from. And thank you in advance for doing so mate!

Welcome, @jjoe!

Seems you're finding your way around the forums just fine, just remember to stick with the rules and you'll be alright.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around the forums!

Regards,

-VII

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back