Just a quick hello

critteral

Hi everyone, 

I have been a lurker for some time and joined in Feb. I have been ordering from SY vendors for some time and have met a couple of great ones and some not so great through this site. I will start reporting to help others like myself, out with my experiences. I do have one order that I am waiting to come in now, and once its here, I will start reporting with him. 

I have been living with chronic pancreatitis for several years. I do see a pretty damn good pain doc (on my fourth now and hope hes the last one for some time to come), but I always need to order more to supplement his script. It never seems to be enough to last the month out. 

Anyway, a big thanks to you regular posters, you have been a wealth of info, and I hope that I can contribute in some small way. 

Hi critteral, hope you get what you need, that's a real painful condition from what I have heard. Keep folks updated on your letters if and when possible.

the office I used to work out used to give out quite a lot of hydromorphone for pancreatitis, do they frequently prescribe you that?

That will be great to hear of some of your sy vendors the good the bad and the ugly lol welcome back

Sociopathicbombshell, 

the doc I see started on fent and then roxy. I stopped the fent, I dont want something hitting me 24/7. I would rather take as needed. Problem is the tolerance builds very quickly. I'm trying to stay away from that until a last resort. Hes the third pain doc I have seen in 6 months and so far (knock on wood) hes been pretty good, but watches everything like a hawk. I sent him a text asking if I could take an extra from what he prescribes and he told me no way, not until I see him again in 8 days. Im in my 50's and as a last result I tried weed. It works very well, but he pee tests me once a month, so I am really only to do that for about 2 weeks a month, but it definitely helps a ton. 

Thanks for asking.

Hi All! I was here on the old board,it went down, so I figured gone, but, for shitz n giggle, tried again, Yeah! Just wanted to say hey and name is Rose btw. Im a chronic pain patiebt for 15 years, Tn, PN, Lupus, Ra, OA, well a bunch of probs. Which is why I was interested in board here. The way things are now, cant get a damned thing, so always lookin for alternatives. Was on 80's and alot of bt meds, had panic attack in drs office, sent me to er for heart check, bp was crazy etc, next day, seeya! With 24 and couldnt get them for a week. Needless to say, went thru some hinky times, almost dies, contrary to pop belief lol! Buzzard also put drug seeker and that "I" broke contract, wth! Now im in a world o hurtin and it sucks.Use kratom to take the edge off, but, some days, it aint enuf. ya know? Well, thers my story. Just sucks to be a pain patient these days, we are the people that all this crap is hurtin, not anyone else.Wrote everybody but the prez, and just got passed along the system. So here I be, just tryin to get by and enjoy what life I have left, ya, Im old, but Id like to be able to function more and enjoy life, not lay around. So, ya am a newbie of sorts, mostly a voyer in old forum, but, tryin to be a tiny part of this forum. Im sure you'll let me know if I said anything I shouldnt have, so apologies in advance for anything I shouldnt of said. Hi to all!

Welcome new members! I hope that the forum will help you find what you need. Please read the rules and the threads to get the feeling of how things work around here and you will be rewarded with some valuable information. See you around

2earls

Thanks 2earls. I've been a fan of your advice and followed along many of your threads since I first found this board as well as a couple of other members. 

Thanks 2earls. I've been a fan of your advice and followed along many of your threads since I first found this board as well as a couple of other members. 
/default_wub.png

Thanks for sharing some of your situation.  I'm new as well and look forward to getting to know you and everyone else here. 

So much to absorb... Good thing I just became unemployed. I have a lot of reading time on my hands! 

Nice to meet you!

thanks Muscle, Just do like 2earls said, and read, read, read and you will be rewarded with a wealth of knowledge. 

I swear i said hello, but my post seems to be gone.  I want to wish you a warm welcome aboard.  I love it here, others really love it here and we are all welcomed and made to feel that level of comfort.  I hope you stick around and see what its all about. 

Welcome abaord

^^, exactly what bigs210 said....that is what we are here for....if you have any questions about getting around here dont hesitate to ask. /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back