Just Another Fuckin Newbie

Cisco999

New to the forum and just wanted to say Hi!..Hope everyone is pain free. Hung around the oxy and hydro forums at Topix for

years until the change thier format. Yes I do my own fucking homework...

welcome aboard. we are not a Spam type of place ( like Topix became) and very tight. hope you like it here. sounds like you are a bit knowledgeable to the rules here, so I hope you find what you are looking for and can also contribute in your experiences. See ya around!

FB

New to the forum and just wanted to say Hi!..Hope everyone is pain free. Hung around the oxy and hydro forums at Topix for

years until the change thier format. Yes I do my own fucking homework...
That's the grumpiest intro I've ever seen!

I like it : )

Welcome to DBG

~P~

Welcome! from another fuckin newbie!

Also interested in oxy and hydro - stay in touch!

Hey newbie I hope you Have a fucking good adventure, just read the REAL vendors are here waiting.

BbJoJo ...

Welcome to the community

HEAdlD BANGER... This post screams your NAME!!
I found it too late and was not able to write anything clever enough after all the other post.

I just hope Cisco999 is not just another fucking nob.

Welcome man.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back