Just bought from 5 different vendors

Yes make this a competition! Score them in each area. This is how we should light a fire under some asses šŸ˜‚ I will bring the beer and popcorn.

Survivor - DBG version! ā€œVendors! Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.ā€

Vendor 1, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken. The rest of you head back to the forum.

Hope we have some Survivor fans here so this made sense to someone! šŸ˜‚

-AS

Last edited:
I'm new and joined up to attempt to avoid being scammed. I ordered from 2 separate vends. Both full of excuses now 10 days after ordering. Scammed again I'm guessing. Things like "I shipped your XXX" and then a week later "I have not heard back from the shipper". frigging theives.

Gotta be really careful @Cracker Red make sure their thread is active recently and that there are a couple people who have been here a while reviewing them positively. It shows the date members join when you click on their profile. Unfortunately new members get preyed upon or taken advantage of sometimes. Make sure the person youā€™re ordering from has several recent positive reviews. Recent means in at least over the last 2 weeks. And has a fairly smooth track record. Unfortunately this can be some trial and error. If you get ripped off, provide details of your experience in their thread. Just make sure itā€™s not too premature. People around here are very helpful too.

Good luck!

Gotta be really careful @Cracker Red make sure their thread is active recently and that there are a couple people who have been here a while reviewing them positively. It shows the date members join when you click on their profile. Unfortunately new members get preyed upon or taken advantage of sometimes. Make sure the person youā€™re ordering from has several recent positive reviews. Recent means in at least over the last 2 weeks. And has a fairly smooth track record. Unfortunately this can be some trial and error. If you get ripped off, provide details of your experience in their thread. Just make sure itā€™s not too premature. People around here are very helpful too.

Good luck!
Yup, I used 2 that had good reviews. Getting runs round from both now. I shipped it off, then oh, I can't get ahold of my shipper, I will reship". Ummm just tell me you F'd me how stupid do you think I am? If you can get ahold of "your shipper" then how are you going to "reship". Pathetic at best.

Will update both threads, what a joke this whole thing has been

I wish I could tell you it gets better @Cracker Red buf there are people who are a lot better and more reliable than others - problem is that their menu may not contain the appetizer you want - and sometimes the chef who has the food you do like happens to be the one who sucks at life. Itā€™s consistently a roller coaster. Iā€™ve got a couple reliables for some basic stuff but for other things, itā€™s up and down. And thatā€™s the worst feeling. Itā€™s god damn utterly pointless to tell someone something is happening when there is a paper trail that will say otherwise not to mention that 99% of the time Iā€™m not getting replies about my status itā€™s bc it has not moved. The excuses are absurd.

Like Iā€™ve always said, when they lie, you end up pissed about the lie AND that youā€™re not getting your meal. AND that you canā€™t trust when you will get it. But If they are honest, you may be disappointed you arenā€™t getting your meal, but you at least respect the truth and you can trust the eta. When will they get it through their heads that honesty is actually the most respected and rare thing and you will still be more likely to go back to them. Being very unsure itā€™s coming tomorrow is worse and more anxiety inducing than being positive itā€™s coming in 3 days. My 2 cents.

Yup, I used 2 that had good reviews. Getting runs round from both now. I shipped it off, then oh, I can't get ahold of my shipper, I will reship". Ummm just tell me you F'd me how stupid do you think I am? If you can get ahold of "your shipper" then how are you going to "reship". Pathetic at best.

Will update both threads, what a joke this whole thing has been
always make sure you read EVERY post in the vendor's thread. There are only a couple vendors that seem to have 99% satisfied customers. You'll notice the red flags when you see 'em. You can usually spot the ones that all the positive reviews seem like shills too. You'll find someone legit on here sooner or later.

Oh yeah my favorite is when there are a few bad reviews or people waiting on things promised to them and everyone in the same boat and then coincidentally a few people pop on to talk about how wonderful a vend is but they arenā€™t referring to a recent experience. Those donā€™t count.

And despite everything the thread is still peppered with ā€œYo yo yo, been a member since 1972, sup w dem samples boi?ā€ and will probably continue to get requests for the next decade.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon ā€œI got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the dealā€¦ Moā€™ money, moā€™ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, donā€™t slip in the ā€™94ā€
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: āœŒļø
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: šŸ’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao šŸ¤£
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: Whatā€™s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back