Just getting back into the kick of MM

Biskoinferno

So a little of my past history I haven't smoked or had any edibles in 5 years. Now I'm at a point in my life that I can dibble and dabble .

Will a 30 mg gummie bear do the trick for a nice buzz? I don't wanna overdue it and just gobble em down.

I also got OG Kush cart that's 87%thc but I know that will rock me.

No knowledge into these edibles gonna try em for Christmas n maybe the cart to but I know what to expect from a 87%thc cart.....

So will one gummie do the trick . Remember it's been 5 years since any thc has been in my body...

Regards

@Biskobroif it's truly 30mg, it might kick your ass! Without any tolerance, you may wanna start with 10-15mg and give it 90 minutes to hit. Unless you don't mind hanging on for the ride!

@Biskobroif it's truly 30mg, it might kick your ass! Without any tolerance, you may wanna start with 10-15mg and give it 90 minutes to hit. Unless you don't mind hanging on for the ride!
I'm a solider I'll hold on for the ride with no worries.....Well maybe a lil paranoia that's used to always creep up on me after not smoking for a lil bit ....I also got my 1g OG Kush cart with a G pen battery when that's time. Then I'll be on a ride boi......

Lol....

They couldn't be 30mg. I got pretty high but not like I expected. I wanted that happy laughing high . I got the mellow buzz. Even the OG Kush cart is good but it's all body with good euphoria and that's 85%thc so must be me or the strain itself . She has carts in the 90% rn she claims so gonna give it another round of gummies n a cart . They might not be 30mg but they are good ...

Regards

They couldn't be 30mg. I got pretty high but not like I expected. I wanted that happy laughing high . I got the mellow buzz. Even the OG Kush cart is good but it's all body with good euphoria and that's 85%thc so must be me or the strain itself . She has carts in the 90% rn she claims so gonna give it another round of gummies n a cart . They might not be 30mg but they are good ...

Regards
I find that edibles, especially home made (and even some branded), can be real hit or miss. If you want a REAL good high from edibles, look for RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) --  it will get you where you want to be and a gram of it could last someone with low tolerance literally a month or two. I also find most carts to be very hit or miss -- mostly miss 😄 -- but have a few reliable brands that I try to stick to.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, but I am sure you can tell me  since you are a moderator -- feel free to DM me for details on a private source I have used with great success for  years and have not yet seen mentioned here. Please do let me know if this is not kosher and I'll edit/delete this post.

I stated experimenting with the gummies . My sister can get them at the candy med . Store . It is hit and miss for me . I was not a very good weed person to begin with , Paranoia And such , The 10 mg work well . Anything above seems to rushy for me . Not calming . I have weird chemistry . However my Bob Marley What shipping neighbor is just fine with a 40 to the point where he can’t see straight but he  enjoyed that feeling. I gifted him those . Next day he comes to my door With a wad of cash 😆unfortunately I explain I have little control what my sis will get etc. 

I still do not understand the whole mg thing . If the packet says 100mg of gummie and there are 4 pieces or 10 pieces does that mean that they are then 25 mg or 10 mg .💁‍♀️So confused 

I stated experimenting with the gummies . My sister can get them at the candy med . Store . It is hit and miss for me . I was not a very good weed person to begin with , Paranoia And such , The 10 mg work well . Anything above seems to rushy for me . Not calming . I have weird chemistry . However my Bob Marley What shipping neighbor is just fine with a 40 to the point where he can’t see straight but he  enjoyed that feeling. I gifted him those . Next day he comes to my door With a wad of cash 😆unfortunately I explain I have little control what my sis will get etc. 

I still do not understand the whole mg thing . If the packet says 100mg of gummie and there are 4 pieces or 10 pieces does that mean that they are then 25 mg or 10 mg .💁‍♀️So confused 
If the wording says 100 mg of gummie that can be tricky the ones I used to get would state 100 mg per gummie and would be a 10 pack so 1,000 mg which equals 1 gram per pack of gummies. 

They need to keep it simple lol......

Regards

If the wording says 100 mg of gummie that can be tricky the ones I used to get would state 100 mg per gummie and would be a 10 pack so 1,000 mg which equals 1 gram per pack of gummies. 

They need to keep it simple lol......

Regards
How do I get the pw for the secret special mm vendor? Thanks

I have no clue what would be right for you cause everyone’s system is different.I have to eat around 200-250mg of edibles to feel right.But my other is hit if they eat 50mg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back