Just got 2nd Love Letter for Tramadol in 6 months...I'm afraid to open it

tacogirl

Just got 2nd Love Letter for Tramadol in 6 months...I'm afraid to open it

Do they ever act on these letters?...I always order 200 pills.

Am I going to jail on my way to hell?.....

thanks.....

I'd definitely get another drop. Open it and don't use that address anymore. Hope everything works out 

Hello

And thanks.....It was suggested that I get another vender.....this has happened twice. At the risk of sounding inept. Is there an easy way to find this out?...I've found the only way to get Tramadol without a script is out of states. I've got this vendor with good products, and I tried another that is know and he sent Fake, or cut and I was so mad. And I know you can't name places in posts. SO......Is there any section or other place where another foreign place to order might be noted? I've gotten booted off this once because i posted the name of the place that sent bad meds. I thought I was doing people a favor. Any advice or how or where to look would be great!...

ps. LHart I LovsPets too, I have 4 cats!!!....I fostered 2 and no one ever adopted them and I got stuck, never again will I "foster". I love them but want to move, and that is a problem.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the dame predicament as you as i only joined today and i don't know either if i can mention products by their pharmaceutical names or not and how to go about finding the right vendor and also if being from the Uk that certain products can get shipped here that we don't get prescribed. I've read the rles but to be honest i am none the wiser of how to start to find out what i joined to find out lol. Hope you get the answer you've asked for

My advice is to check recent posts in vendor threads Big H. Nearly all the international vendors do it, there is only one I would avoid for that particular product, though it isn't the one tacogirl refers to. The quoted info for new members thread could be helpful to you if you haven't read it already, it's pinned in the introductions section. 

@tacogirl, I think theguys advice is pretty much spot on for you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember speaking to a guy online who had been ordering Oxys from abroad ..And says "oh yea ive had 4 love letters" ..I was shocked to say the least especially when he said they were all the same addy he had used .Was just a guy that new how to order did not no how bad things could have went until i told him .

but does show that allot of the time customs aint really interested ,i guess its all down to whoever finds it ,theirs  stories of packages being opened and still sent .So LL is not much to worry about like someone said use another drop .

Control and dominance is required to build a c@se.  If posessi0n is never established, there is no case.  I think that when the vitamins arrive you're actually at more risk.  My random acquaintance always take his package, unopened, with the reset of the mail and takes a drive to a crowed location.  He figures if they're going to move it will be then and he's not opened anyting, so not to know a thing is a plausable answer.  

He's had a coupld of the love letters snd his adivse is to never answer the letter, toss toss in the can.  All the replies thy provide provide for you to check are admissions of some sort.

I'm in the dame predicament as you as i only joined today and i don't know either if i can mention products by their pharmaceutical names or not and how to go about finding the right vendor and also if being from the Uk that certain products can get shipped here that we don't get prescribed. I've read the rles but to be honest i am none the wiser of how to start to find out what i joined to find out lol. Hope you get the answer you've asked for
I agree with you you have to be careful what you post and where you post it ..  its like am i in the right thread   im not so sure  but i am reading the threads to try and get to know it a bit better there is a lot of reading to be done . I do like the site and have already got a vender that real

francesxxxx1974 said:
I agree with you you have to be careful what you post and where you post it ..  its like am i in the right thread   im not so sure  but i am reading the threads to try and get to know it a bit better there is a lot of reading to be done . I do like the site and have already got a vender that real

have read on BL many times about people receiving LL's and not really giving a shit ay . 

u should be fine .. as long as u arent importing kilos of heroin and cocaine haha .

My question is how in the hell are your boxes getting held up for 200 pills? my suggestion is find a new source, theyre packaging is bad or it comes from a  high risk country, just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back